Reviews for I Know
Karina chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Oh how cute! Loved it. I hope that eventually those two will get together and start a family. Thanks for writing this.
kacey chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
UPDATE PLZZZ! I want more. :)
jlamb13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
LOVE IT! I need some happy Mark/Lexie stories cause Shonda sure isnt giving it to me... I hope u write more!
liz chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I am such a sucker for happy Mark and Lexie. Please update with lots of cuteness.
Miss Higher Power chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Please, please continue this story! It was so sweet. I really want to see when and how Lexie tells Mark about the baby.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yeah, a happy Mark and Lexie story. I love it. Thanks for the port in the emotional storm.
Soph8085 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Fairly certain you have to continue this, I love it. I like happy Mark and Lexie.
savannah chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I really like it and I think you can do a lot with it. please continue it. :) i think we all need a little bit of mark and lexie happiness. it's driving me nuts that they're not together.
Iida chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
So short, way too short, but I'm still interested and you write really well. I'd be happy to see more chapters. You got me hooked! :) We need some happy Mark/Lexie fics because of their situation in the show. :( Thank you, if you continue this, I'll be reading!
krizue chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
really cute!

I hope you continue it
beth1814 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
wow what a great story its soo true they need to stop messing around and get them back together!

although i do wish that your story would have been a little bit longer, perhaps having the scene with lexie telling mark!