Reviews for Precious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I completly agree i'm 11 and I think that is how somone my age might deal with stress and sadness
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Cute story.
rock redemption chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
it was a really cute story. i loved it. ya ever thought about making it into a longer story with chapters and all that jazz?
Katie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Lovely! Really love the image of Michael and the little girl sleeping. However, throughout the entire piece I get the feeling that Aria is way younger than eleven. I did read your author's note at the end, but I'd like to point out that it's not just the fact that she sucks her thumb that makes me think she's younger than what you've made her - it's the way you describe her and the mood you create enhances this.
bcmom chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great story and I agree with you on all. Thanks again. It's a winner in my book. :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i miss burn notice
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Cute story, but I agree that 11 seems a bit old for the girl. A toddler or maybe a bit older would seem more fitting.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
adorable story
alysbabe chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great story!
stef chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
this was so adorable! :D loved it
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Auwh! That was so swet. i wuved it.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hope this comes across as constructive, because that's how I intend it...I don't know about this one. I appreciate the concept, the idea, but I think I would change the age to more of a toddler. It seems a little weird for an 11 year old to be sucking her thumb and napping with a grown man who's acting as a father to her.

Writing good, concept good, just that one little detail throws it off.