Reviews for Unforgettable
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
frab story so romantic.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This Edward is just so sweet and sexy! Yummy!
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
cute and sexay story, loved it!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love the one-shot! It's awesome!

~Xela
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story!

:o)
sadtomato chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awwww! This was so sweet! Sexy and hot, yes, but sweet too. I loved it. The cake fight and subsequent cake lemon were fantastic. You succeeded in making me hungry AND horny. ;)
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was very nice! Really beautiful!

Love,

Monica
JanetL chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Bravo! The thing I found most interesting was I can remember my 28th birthday and feeling the exact same way. 30 was no biggie, but 28 was traumatic.
Irahs chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
"Party, birthday, people, one more candle on the bitter, angry cake of my life, I reminded myself." "but when it came to my own birthday, I wanted no acknowledgement whatsoever."-That is so Bella, hating parties and being the center of attention.

"Were you planning on joining me?" He placed a moist kiss on my shoulder, running his lips back and forth over the same spot.

I hummed as I relaxed into him, knowing that he was completely naked in preparation for his shower. "I didn't know I was invited."-Just picturing that makes me hot, because I picture Rob while reading. M

He held my gaze with his own as he used his other hand to guide my leg up over his shoulder.

I swear he could make me come with just the smoldering look in his eyes alone.

I watched his tongue peek out, licking the water off of his bottom lip before dipping his head down and brushing his lips over the bare skin above my clit. I moaned, shifting my hips slightly

Edward looked up at me once more, smiling when he saw that I was watching him.

"You like that?" he asked, before flicking his tongue out to tease my clit. My legs trembling slightly as I hummed in response..-Oh. my. god. I may just need a cold shower after I finish reading this.

"Yes. You have to have fun," she stated, as if it would be as simple as painting a smile on my face.

"I can try," I replied.

"You have to have fun," she repeated, with an emphasis on "have to."-Dear, sweet Alice, when will she learn that you can't force someone to be happy. I still lover her though.

"Vodka is not a cosmetic." Alice glared at us both. LOL

"Couldn't you just get me a coffee mug with a heart on it for that?" -Typical

Some small voice inside me told me that was the reason Edward had never wanted to get married, why every time I tried to talk to him about a family, he'd put it off.-Edward taking on Bella's role of not wanting to marry? Nice change.

Loved the ending, it was very romantic and unexpected.
arden8283 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow! *fans self* That shower action was really, really hot. I loved these lines, "I stared up at the ceiling concocting a plan in my mind that had to do with drinking my weight in cosmos and giving her brother an uninhibited lap dance. That would be fun and it would pretty much ensure that she wouldn't want to throw me a birthday party again" so funny. And a cake war? How fun! Great job! Thanks!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
THis was AWESOME bb! You have my vote! Good luck
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Poor Bella, thinking he was going for Jessica. Good story.
George-n-His-Iz chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I am more of a J/B fan but this fic was undeniably hawt. I think I need to run for a cold shower NOW!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was wonderful! Def. a feel good, cheer you up and make you hot kinda fic, thanks!

I slid up onto the counter, bringing my hand up to his face and wiping most of it off. Edward shot me a playful glare before turning his focus back to his reflection and applying more, which I also wiped off. "You know, baby, that's sort of counterproductive."—cute!

"Vodka is not a cosmetic."—hahaha

It was my entire first grade class singing Happy Birthday to me. I laughed at their toothless smiles as Alice took the camera around the room asking my students each individually what they loved most about me. "She umm... She smells nice," Jacob said before turning and running away. "She hugs me like my mommy," Leah said.—aw

"I don't want to spend a single day of my life without you; without hearing your voice, without touching your skin." He placed a hand against my cheek in time to catch a tear as it fell. "Without kissing your lips," he whispered before pressing his lips gently to mine. *swoon*

Before I could even register what happened, Edward had me pinned on the bed beneath him. "Do you have any idea what it does to me when you look me in the eyes while doing that?" he asked breathlessly. I licked my lips and nodded slowly. Of course I knew what it did to him. He let out another feral growl before kissing my swollen lips, pushing his tongue between them.—HOT!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love your One Shots! I want to wake up seeing Edward in his black boxer-briefs! Yum! Hehe! Oh and I wouldn't mind that surprise either especially with that lemon afterwards. P