Reviews for The Funny Thing About Keys
Ariesgirl666 chapter 25 . 8/17
I love this story!
Ariesgirl666 chapter 6 . 8/17
Oh my God! I love the ending to this chapter! It makes total sense that Joker's crazy enough to see that Dawn is the key!
Ariesgirl666 chapter 2 . 8/17
Oh cool! I love that song. And loving your story, by the way. Everyone is really in character so far, which is the #1 thing I look for in fanfiction.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 3/13
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. :)
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
Good two chapters
Jealous Jack chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I'm loving this story, so please update it soon.
SF30 chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
Please finish this story.
SF30 chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Nice, well, Joker is crazy, of course he'd see the Key.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
Oh geez, when will Dawn get out of this mess?

Though, Joker does have a good point, Dawn does attract a huge number of bad guys that are after her.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Poor Dawn. she's having a rough time.

I don't know who's the worse bad guy, Crane or the Joker?

Thanks for updating. :)
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Good tale. But an earlier chapter said scrying for Joker impossible due to his insanity.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Great chapter! I loved Xander's fanboy moment and the mention of Zatanna. Somehow the 'he (she)' style of that last scene made Cane even creeper. Can't wait for more!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Yes, you updated! :) Now the Buffy, Batman and the Soobys have teamed, I only hope they find Dawn in time.

Thanks for updating. :)
Disgrace101 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Aww. Nightwing is to cute. Haha. I like this story. You did very well so far. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Willow's frustration with Harley was hilarious - and whoop! They've met Nightwing! Yay!
Poor Dawnie-trying to reason with the Joker is no easy job...'cause, you know, crazy vs. reasonable. LOL. Loved this chapter.