Reviews for The Funny Thing About Keys
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Great chapter! I loved Xander's fanboy moment and the mention of Zatanna. Somehow the 'he (she)' style of that last scene made Cane even creeper. Can't wait for more!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Yes, you updated! :) Now the Buffy, Batman and the Soobys have teamed, I only hope they find Dawn in time.

Thanks for updating. :)
Disgrace101 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Aww. Nightwing is to cute. Haha. I like this story. You did very well so far. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Willow's frustration with Harley was hilarious - and whoop! They've met Nightwing! Yay!
Poor Dawnie-trying to reason with the Joker is no easy job...'cause, you know, crazy vs. reasonable. LOL. Loved this chapter.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Kodos to Dawn to being able to convince the Joker not to hurt her, for now at least.

Thanks for updating.
Lachriel chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I hope you continue this story at some point. Its quite good.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for updating! :)
Page-Mistress chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
As usual, the only time the Joker enjoys looking like a fool is when he chooses to.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Love your song-inspired title choice this chapter! Is it strange that, whenever I think about torture by jumper cables, my mind skips right over action movies and goes to that one episode of Criminal Minds *shiver*. Yeah, death would probably be more fun than those cables. Great chapter! Lots of action. And I love how they've "partnered," at least for the moment. I can't wait for more :D
SafireBlade chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
I hope you keep Writing :)
Jess S1 chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
GREAT job so far!

Seriously, I find this fic fascinating, and can't wait to see more! Which is actually a bit of a surprise for me, since Dawn normally isn't a character I care for at all. But the way you write her-responsible/desperate/but-still-Dawn-is really appealing.

Not to mention pairing her with Dick! :-D

Love! Love! Love!

*pouts* Though I REALLY, REALLY want to see what happens next. This is one of those fics where I actually care about seeing it through to the end, so I REALLY hope you won't abandon it.

If your stuck and want any help at all, please let me know. I've thought up all sorts of ideas, and would be happy to help.

Anyway, thanks again!

I hesitate to type this, since I don't want to annoy you, but the sentiment is honest, so I'll risk it: PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P.!

And a belated congrats on winning the Twisting the Hellmouth challenge!

Bye for now!

Jess S
ShadowCat98 chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
UPDATES IT!

XD

Shadow
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter! Poor confused Nightwing-Oh, and once Batman's on your trail...yeah, hope you didn't leave any new diaries laying about Dawnie, bc the Bat will find them. And your little dog, too. LOL. Sorry, I'm obviously out of it. Anyhow, that last line literally forced a squee from my lips. I adore Harley. So happy she's got a cameo coming up.
ShadowCat98 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
I'M BAAAAACK! Did ya miss me? Just kidding!

UPDATE!

XD

Shadow
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Torture and a gender switch-Trish, my dear, you're spoiling us. :D Great chapter! I absolutely loved every minute. I swear, if I was being smacked with a rubber chicken, I'd probably have crumbled to hysterical laughing by now, not poison necessary, lol.