Reviews for The Funny Thing About Keys
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
interesting
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Oh, I really liked the explanation for why they can't track her-very good thinking :) And I loved that Giles was like "I have no idea what you're talking about-crap, never mind..." lol. Makes sense that the supernatural world would be having wayyy too much fun with Buffy benched. Great chapter. I can't wait for more. And, as I'm sure many of your other readers have noted, can't wait to see what Dawn and the Joker have gotten up to. Those crazy kids.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
GAAAAH! Please please update!
Jess S1 chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Ooh, very interesting so far.

Though, the escort thing didn't honestly make sense. Weren't all of the prisoners escorted by multiple guards AND orderlies earlier? 'Cause if there's one in-mate they'd never let that slide with, it'd have to be The Joker.

But it served its purpose.

Who will come to Dawn's rescue? The Scoobies or the Bat Family?

Now that Dawn's picture is kind of in the news, the Scoobies could catch wind of it. But, I guess The Joker breaking out of Arkham AGAIN might not be considered world news. Of course, I now have this image of a snippet appearing on the news while Buffy (and maybe the other Scoobies are watching). It'd catch their interest since the Joker's Buffy's supposed cure and I can just see Buffy leaping up as she recognized Dawn...and of course this happpened on a Tuesday, right?

And, if the Bat Family starts digging into Dawn's past, they're going to find out very quickly that 'Winters' isn't her last name. They know where she lives and that her 'uncle' got the apartment for her, so they could look into Giles that way. And they might put up some of the Council's red-flags while doing it...

Anyway, great job so far. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Jess S
N chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Amazing! When I found the new chapter, I screamed, XD. Okay, I completely love this. I was filled with such apprehension! You are a fabulous author. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Allen Pitt chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I wonder if little portals will start opening? Next up, will any slayer anywhere see the video & recognize Dawn? That could make things interesting if a slayer squad shows up in Gotham. or at least Faith and/or Spike.

Meanwhile Batman's doing a full background check on her and coming up with nothing, maybe? Though with his resources, using facial recognition software, maybe he'd find something?

Now all that's needed is for a huge group of Knights of Byzantium to show up.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I loved this chapter! Of course, just hearing the Joker talk is enough to entertain me for several pages. And you know, crazy as he is, his logic makes a mad kinda sense. I have a feeling Dawn isn't going to like the next few minutes with Mr. J... though I'd love to know how he uses the plunger. LOL. ;)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Need next chapter. This is so good!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
nice
N chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Wait... Wait! I need another chapter! *dies* Please update soon. I love this story. I'm sorry real life sucks. Are the Scoobies or at least Giles monitoring the Gotham news so they know he's escaped? Wait, Dawn wasn't mentioned... Oh no! Do they not know? Ahh! Aw, Dick's so sweet!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Loved this chapter! Me being me, I adored that we had the chance to see the events unfold through these characters. And Nightwing's response was great *Growling Nightwing is growling* hee. Can't wait to catch up with Mr. J and Dawnie in the next chapter :D
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Nice!
SafireBlade chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
This is really chapter can't for you to write more.

I have say you surprised I always thought Batman knew about quest and was helping her out.

more importantly are any other are going Scooby to Gotham?
ShadowCat98 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
OMG! YOU AND ME GOT THE SAME CHRISTMAS GIFTS! I LOVE THE ARKHAM ASYLUM GAME! AND ARKHAM CITY'S COMING OUT IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR!YAYZ FOR FUN CRAZY GAMES AND CRAZY FICS!LOVED THIS BY THE WAY!
SafireBlade chapter 10 . 5/3/2011