Reviews for The Funny Thing About Keys
erica.phoenix16 chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Kodos to Dawn to being able to convince the Joker not to hurt her, for now at least.

Thanks for updating.
Aracertariel chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I hope you continue this story at some point. Its quite good.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for updating! :)
Page-Mistress chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
As usual, the only time the Joker enjoys looking like a fool is when he chooses to.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Love your song-inspired title choice this chapter! Is it strange that, whenever I think about torture by jumper cables, my mind skips right over action movies and goes to that one episode of Criminal Minds *shiver*. Yeah, death would probably be more fun than those cables. Great chapter! Lots of action. And I love how they've "partnered," at least for the moment. I can't wait for more :D
SafireBlade chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
I hope you keep Writing :)
Jess S1 chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
GREAT job so far!

Seriously, I find this fic fascinating, and can't wait to see more! Which is actually a bit of a surprise for me, since Dawn normally isn't a character I care for at all. But the way you write her-responsible/desperate/but-still-Dawn-is really appealing.

Not to mention pairing her with Dick! :-D

Love! Love! Love!

*pouts* Though I REALLY, REALLY want to see what happens next. This is one of those fics where I actually care about seeing it through to the end, so I REALLY hope you won't abandon it.

If your stuck and want any help at all, please let me know. I've thought up all sorts of ideas, and would be happy to help.

Anyway, thanks again!

I hesitate to type this, since I don't want to annoy you, but the sentiment is honest, so I'll risk it: PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P.!

And a belated congrats on winning the Twisting the Hellmouth challenge!

Bye for now!

Jess S
ShadowCat98 chapter 15 . 9/8/2011

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter! Poor confused Nightwing-Oh, and once Batman's on your trail...yeah, hope you didn't leave any new diaries laying about Dawnie, bc the Bat will find them. And your little dog, too. LOL. Sorry, I'm obviously out of it. Anyhow, that last line literally forced a squee from my lips. I adore Harley. So happy she's got a cameo coming up.
ShadowCat98 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
I'M BAAAAACK! Did ya miss me? Just kidding!

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Torture and a gender switch-Trish, my dear, you're spoiling us. :D Great chapter! I absolutely loved every minute. I swear, if I was being smacked with a rubber chicken, I'd probably have crumbled to hysterical laughing by now, not poison necessary, lol.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
N chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Thanks for the update. It's just what I needed today. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Oh, I really liked the explanation for why they can't track her-very good thinking :) And I loved that Giles was like "I have no idea what you're talking about-crap, never mind..." lol. Makes sense that the supernatural world would be having wayyy too much fun with Buffy benched. Great chapter. I can't wait for more. And, as I'm sure many of your other readers have noted, can't wait to see what Dawn and the Joker have gotten up to. Those crazy kids.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »