Reviews for The Funny Thing About Keys
ShadowCat98 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
OMG! YOU AND ME GOT THE SAME CHRISTMAS GIFTS! I LOVE THE ARKHAM ASYLUM GAME! AND ARKHAM CITY'S COMING OUT IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR!YAYZ FOR FUN CRAZY GAMES AND CRAZY FICS!LOVED THIS BY THE WAY!
SafireBlade chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
love this story!
N chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Well, I guess that answers my question :)
N chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
In the series, the mentally unstable see Dawn as a glowing ball of green light. Is that what all the inmates see too? Or did that change after the whole 'Glory' incident?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
What about the classic song by Styx?
The Mad Crafter chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
I have enjoyed this story immensely and am very interested in reading more. You have not updated in months now, and I was wondering if you had forgotten it? I look forward to more whenever you find the time.
lover23notheart breaker chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i dont think u did good
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Cool! Can't wait for the joker to get the crap kicked out of him slayer style!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Oh my gosh, so many PERFECT lines in this chapter! Seriously, the writing was frickin' great in this chapter. Hilarious random lines. And the Joker was just...fantastic. Totally in character, funny and demented. Just wonderful :D That is all.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
oh dear. poor dawn
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Ooh, this is really great so far. :) I like it. Very well-written, too. I hope Dawn can get herself out of there and escape from the Joker's clutches as soon as she possibly can.

Keep up your super-neat, very awesome and brilliantly creative writing! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
Not too short, and it was awesome :D Hee, I love that Dawn realized almost automatically that she shouldn't have pissed off the Joker. And Giles' attempt to lie was hilarious. But, my favorite part was the sweet little Dawn/Dick interaction. They're so cute together. I think I think I have a new fandom ship to add to the epic list... Keep up the great work, Trish!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Awesome chapter! :) I like it. Very well-written, too.

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creative writing! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/13/2010