Reviews for One Wing In The Fire
Wolfpaw of Winterclan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really, really like this, and it's amazing (not kidding), but I can't seem to find it on any of your other sites... Please help me?
Neptune19 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lol I love it so cute. Can't wait for the next part.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahhh I didn't know this was only the first chapter, I thought it was the whole story :( now I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter!
Dev's Inferno chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
the fact that you have yet to make more chapters and gave up on this story is sad. It was getting very good.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Whereas I love this chapter, I can see it was written over a year ago. I am saddened you never went back to finish it. It looked like a good plot line. I'll alert it in case you decide to ever finish the tale.
SleonHika chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome.

First few sentences caught me to keep on reading(a goooood quality, story line was perfect. and your characters were aqueritte.

overall, great story.
sah9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is really good. Can't wait to read what happens next
lilsasami chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love the story so far but I can only read the first chapter i see others have reviewed on other chapters. I would love to read more!
my.home.is.where.you.are chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I'm kinda in distress here. I LOVE this fic, and as such, I like to reread it. However...THE LAST THREE CHAPS HAVE VANISHED! D8 Are you rewriting them or something? Or maybe FF has gone wonky. Just thought I'd say something, cuz I wanna read it again. It's like, the only NickxJared fic on the site, lol. xD
kyoko minion chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Okay I had to read

The Dark-Hunter Companion

Devil May Cry

Acheron

Dream Warrior

One Silent Night

before I understood what was happening but I like this one!
SaigoNoSefirosu chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
The tittle is a song by Trent Tomlinson...I hope I got it right... Loved the story.
Sephy Pooh Bear chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
OMG! That was such a good story. i loved it! did the title come from the word seraphin?(don't know if i spelled that right) a seraphin is an angel and sephiroth sorta sounds like it would be related with that word... or i could be completely wrong. who know? anyways it was still a wonderful story and i hope that you guys will write more ;)
elwing59 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
love it! The ending was a bit anti-climatic. I guess I was expecting a bit more. But it was still really good and the ending was so cute! I'm assuming that the title has something to do with Jaden's new tattoo?
elwing59 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
nice ending. loved the chp. looking forward to seeing how this ends. I'm assuming that this ff only has a chp or two left before its over?
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
me luv dis story so much

pls update soon