Reviews for Alucard Discovers Anime
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/12
Awww, that was a sweet moment between Alucard and Seras. I loved the part where Alucard wanted to install guns in his boots. Lol :) Can you imagine the kind of damage he'll be able to do with those weapons? Anderson better watch out if he ever plans on using those against him.
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
no conocia ese anime
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Gun X Sword was wonderful and you picked a good one for Alucard to have some interest in! It's alwasy nice to read stories that show Alucard and Seras when they aren't killing things. It's easy to forget that time passes between missions and they must spend it doing something! Keep writing!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
sem nada com carácter sexual?mais mesmo assim eu gostei!abraços
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Interesting story, though I had the sudden idea of them surfing the web for animes, and finding Hellsing. Oh the comedy that would ensue! W
Invader Jrek chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Alucard with mech boots? AMAZING!
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Stalker stop stalking! :O

This was cute. XD Especially the cuddle bt. D'Aww.

The sparkle comment and the Duckula thing made me giggle loud enough that I was getting rather strange looks. Heh. Poor Alucard.

I should Netflix GunxSword, I've been told it's good. *ponders while stalking more stories, humming the 'shake your booty' song with the words 'stalk the author' in their place*
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
alucard discovering anime, it's inevitable! haha!gee, wait till he discovers trigun, and gungrave harharhar!
Dinian chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ahh the deliemas of one shots. You get wrapped up in an awesome short just to have it end abruptly in one chapter. Still they make for great reads and this one just helps proves that... I felt like getting a little overly dramatic sense my last two reviews were more humor based. (-)
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice, ja ne.
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Im happy that you DID write it. Like your hellsing stories.
Seishi-Panda chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
god that was boring sorry there was just curious so i read and that is wat i say its boring
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Dude, this was great! I mean, I should have figured that if "Integra's school daze" was anything to go by, but it was still really good.
Hioni chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
p-p-pffffft... XD CUTE, weird yess... but cute!
Epidot chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Always nice to read these shorts you write. Something got me thinking though, with you're off-hand comment about Alucard once being the leader of most Vampires in the world. Ever thought about writing a story about the time after Integra? What would life be like for a masterless Alucard and Seras? How would he run the world of vampires with a girl like Seras by his side (don't get me wrong, I'm all for Pip/Seras, but you still make you're stories work for me)?