Reviews for Alucard Discovers Anime
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, Alucard. I don't know the fandom that Seras was watching, but this was cute. _

"And you... enjoy these 'anime'... things?"

LOL.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I can think of worse (and far less entertaining) ways to avoid finals. So yay for the amusing tidbit.

Til next time...
Triste1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hahaha! Gun X Sword indeed. I remember that series. Still have it lying around here somewhere even. Don't remember any silver haired ladies working for the man with a claw for his hand though. Brown haired one, yes. Maybe I should rewatch the show. My favourite from it is Wendy. So much room to grow and evolve, and she seems to be the most sensible and down to earth (yet still innocent) of the lot to me. Not to mention I like her braids! Hahaha! And the cute turtle.

Ah, but I digressed. It was a nice one-shot. Simple, sort of sweet, but a little... pointless? It has a start with Alucard being bored and ended with him snuggled up against Seras watching anime. Cute, sweet, but not quite memorable. I'd say it's good for a brief moment of simple pleasure-reading. Nice, but not something that sticks. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy it-I did, but that's just my take on the matter.

For what it's worth, I loved the Duckula crack at Alucard and Intergra's sadistic humour. Plus, the explanation Seras gave on anime being reality TV shows but in animation form is wonderful. I'll likely use it someday in the future if ever I'm asked again to explain it to someone. Just fair warning that you'll be having someone quoting you in real life.

Keep writing and good luck with future works!
kyugan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
lol, alucard watching anime.

Have him watch Rosario Vampire, just to make the comparison to Seras' normal state and her 'berserker' state to the Mokas.

Or Chrono Crusade. Monster of darkness attachedto an unorthodox savior of humanity.

either way, continue!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
First XBox and now anime. Better watch out Alucard, you might become an otaku. lol. But now lets hope Alucard never watch one of those Hentai videos. Might get him some ideas. And he has to be with Seras so she wont be one of those Vegan losers. Great job and have a nice day.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
AW! This was cute. ANd now I have a new anime to watch. THanks!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was cute. I'm not one for mecha anime but that seemed pretty intersting. I do laugh at Intergra's choice of punishment though. XD
Rambonata chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You have left me speechless. Alucard and Anime? I wouldn't ever have thought something like this up in my lifetime.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
A cute little snippet of life at Hellsing Manor on an off day. The GunxSword stuff was mostly lost on me, although I guess that helped me relate to Alucard. And I thought it was rather funny to watch his interest in the show grow, even getting some ideas for new weaponry.

Duckula, ha! An excellent and creative torture indeed.

What I really liked about this story was the style of writing at the beginning. It was very storybook with phrases like "whatever the reason" "clock chimed thrice" and "it simply wasn't done." My favorite line of all is the beginning: "Being a creature with a past and present mired in blood and death, Alucard lived a life of excitement... except for when he didn't."

You said that tomatoes are one of two fruits that bear nutrients for Nosferatu, what's the other?

-Lila
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was really cute actually Though, kind of weird imagining Alucard watching anime. Though, I bet there are more than a few out there that he would enjoy quite a bit

THat anime there, does it exist or did you make it up? :P

Also, nice reading something from you again! D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2