Reviews for A Persistent Shadow
sunokofairytale chapter 28 . 8/14/2021
Hey there! I have no idea if you’re still out there or if you’re even alive, but I just wanted to comment and maybe add just a little light to your day if you’re still here and happen to look at this one day. Out of all the fics that I have ever read for any fandom (and I’ve been in a lot of them, and I’m a voracious reader!) this is the fic that I always come home to, whether it’s every couple of years or every couple of months. This is really the only tendershipping fic that I thought ever really did this pair justice, and I always, always think of it whenever I think about these two. The characterizations are gorgeous and the plot is lovely— so cohesive, so fluid, and so surprising at times! I love how all the loose ends are tied up and I love the conclusion. If FFN ever goes down, this is literally the only fic that I have saved from this relic of the past, just to make sure that I can go back and experience it again and again every once in a while. So— thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
MakaylaCO chapter 16 . 5/22/2020
Omg this entire chapter had me DYING! Omg I can’t atop laughing but feeling bad for laughing at poor Ryou! XD
niabchan chapter 28 . 7/18/2019
Thanks you for such a nice read. I enjoy it very much. It really made my days and bring me comfort as I let myself go along the flow of the story.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/28/2019
Ahhhh it ended

That was really good! Im impressed with your creativity!
Tenshimeowmanga chapter 7 . 7/21/2018
WeLl ShIt!
Tenshimeowmanga chapter 6 . 7/21/2018
well shit
Tenshimeowmanga chapter 5 . 7/21/2018
bro i know right i feel asleep in my art class after taking a migraine pill, because my fucking migrane lasted over an hour and a half!
Chimera chapter 28 . 6/18/2018
(* 0 *) That was amazing! This is the best fanfic I've ever read! Great work!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/11/2018
I loved this story! The idea is pretty original and unlike anything else I've read. Pretty funny the idea of the spirit trying to expore what he is capable of but completely forgetting that and just going to be a tease to Ryou. After that their relationship was pretty cute.
The memory part was really cool and original. I loved the heartache of the spirit yelling at the boy for being weak, us fully knowing why. I loved the idea that Zorc is basically your own feelings multiplied; the spirit's rage and the pharaoh's paranoia.
Wish you would've explored Ryou and the spirit's feelings towards each other a little bit more but this was amazing as it is. Thanks for writing this story! :D
Tendershippingba chapter 28 . 9/28/2017
WOWWWWWW! THIS is the best tender shipping Fanfiction I have ever read! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into it! Keep up the excellent work!
Mukuro234 chapter 28 . 2/4/2017
this was so totally Awesome! I very much enjoyed reading this!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
OH HO HO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE INTERESTING?! IF RYOU, WAS THE ONE TO BE PULLED INTO THE MIRROR!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/6/2017
OMFG THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Lumoa chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
Awwww this was really well done! I liked the plot a lot and your writing was very good!
fanboy021898 chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
I love your work and writing skills absolutely amazing