Reviews for Trouble Rides a Black Horse
80sarcades chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Bart and the Waco Kid ride again, haha! Very nice story with good characterization & storyline. Sadly, Blazing Saddles is one DVD I won't be able to show my kids for a long while. On the other hand, this story makes me want to pull it out again. The DVD, not the...oh, never mind;-)
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Pretty cool story. Good flow. I didn't feel like it dragged. Some good banter in the bar between all the characters, along with some good tension between them.

Some typos I caught: "you mind if stay in" should be "you mind if we stay in . . ."

"keeping on discreet watch" should be "keeping a discreet watch"

"dared to breath" should be "dared to breathe"

Looking forward to reading more of your work. Have a good one.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wonderful story. I loved it!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wonderful crossover! Great characterizations from both Mag 7 and Blazing Saddles. I can see Chris and Jim having a past; gunfighters are a small group and clashes would be expected. Poor Buck is just so worked up at seeing Jim; that must have been a bad confrontation. Love JD as sheriff; he is growing into the role and becoming his own man. Guy Royal makes a nice villian; he certainly didn't do the smart thing here and paid the price. Great action packed shoot out! Jim and Bart were right in the middle of things. Nice background that Bart was freeborn but still having to deal with discrimination out west. Very enjoyable story and the two universes worked well together. Thanks for posting this here.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Cute story. Made me want to go dig out my videotape of Blazing Saddles. Thanks for the read.