Reviews for At Sixes and Seventeens
emily3203 chapter 18 . 6/23
I'm really interested in this... I want to see it end. I want to see how it ends. Are you ever going to complete it? Please, oh please, let this be only a hiatus.

I'm glad though, that the last chapter ended on this note. It leaves room for plenty of imagination, so I'll probably still live even if you never finish it. It being finished is still preferred, of course.
Riza Phantomhive chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
I think hikaru deserved to be pushed away by kaoru. All kaoru wanted is Hikaru's attention but he can't even give it to him. I hope kaoru would get attached with tamaki or what lol.
brightT3ars chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
We ALL need another ChApTeR! I cried so much man! Well, not that much but...We need another ChApTeR! *Cries* ;_;
hotcoffee-coldafternoons chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
ive just read this and pls i need another chapter D:
Dawn Darkheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please finish! I love the plot, how you make little Kaoru act and I like thelast chapter you did! Now continue!
EternalFalsity chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
little kaoru was adorable, the little mini italic flashbacks were so sad. I'm surprised it ended so suddenly here!
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
omg what a cool idea for a story, excited to continue reading
Tori shomi chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Omg the end gave me chills... is this the end? It can't be! You have to make more! This is way too awesome to stop!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Interesting story an update would be nice.
pikagurl12 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Oh My God you have to keep going. I love this story. Please keep it up and update real soon.
Miss Light Bright chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
Oh please please please finish this story! I'm dying to know more! I may cry if you don't continue eventually! GAAAHHH
PuppieLover724 chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
update soon, please! XD
Victoria62015 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
This is sooo goood! I really hope to see more, I'm actually surprised there aren't more stories with a littler!Kaoru, because I think it's adorable PLEASE update! I need to see what happens!
Rainbow-O's chapter 18 . 5/1/2011