Reviews for Four Guys And Trouble
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Three letters:
L. O. L.
i LiKe iNSaNiTY chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
...KAWAII! though you can make it like a multi-chapter fic now that would be cool
Megan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was INCREDIBLY cute! I just loved the way you write Fem!Iruka. I'd love to see more genderbender themed stories from you! :)
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very cute and adorable - highly enjoyable :D

Great description and you didn't take too long for the romantic interaction to happen. Seamlessly done.

It's a great piece of writing :)

KAK
Mr. Gaara Sandman chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOOOOOOVE IT! Wish there was more though cause it would have been quiet the story.
blueiceland chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really like this story. It's really good and I love how frustated Iruka was to be caught as female.

I wish I can write MY female!Iruka like in this fic, but it would be another loong story to come (And yes, I have a long Kakashixfem!Iruka which needs to be updated sometimes this year. LOL).

Can you write a sequel of this, pretty please? I really want to see how their relationship turned up next after their 'confession'. Thank you!

_Izky_
helma chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
WOW FEMALE IRUKA, ha sweet, i hope you will continue.
The pain chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
LOVED...I repeat LOVED this Story. I wish I could do something like this on my own...

P.s. Know any good fema!Iruka Fics? Again LOVED the fic.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
lol... I would love a full length story about this... like why is she hiding she's a girl and how did Naruto find out? Not to mention the potential for a very good romance...
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
kinda cute :)
wildangel chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
oh my god - you fried my brain...

i need more female iruka now
kathia chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
oh very very nice story, lovely beginning, i hope you will continue this and write a sequel.
Bob chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Haha to bad that was a oneshot