Reviews for Closet Case
Well
ekloosterman16 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
:-)
star anise chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
The writing is good and all, but you should really put some warnings about non-consensual sex here. While the smut is hot, the way Ichigo was basically raping her after being repeatedly told no just wasn't right and wasn't the kind of story I was looking for. "the girl is enjoying it" doesn't make it okay to ignore her saying no, and this happening repeatedly with frankly predatory behavior on his part just makes it really creepy. Sorry I don't have an account for you to write back to, but I felt strongly enough to leave a comment.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
*blushes*

*installs hidden cameras everywhere in Karakura High*
AphroditeLafront chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You have to please finish this is my favorite story that I've read from you. Please I'd like to read more? :)
QueenErin chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
omg! so the heat is kinda too much overwhelming!? eh!? hahaha, so in the end i add you now as the most erotic author! :D Good Job!
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn Ichigo he sure can fuck
hi chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
your lemons are HOTTT! ;)
joseph chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
love it X)
pamianime chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Another Great story! You are marvelous! I really loved this one! Ichiruki and RenTats XD Love those pairings! 333
54842 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
cool story but what is it with the bleach characters all three of the brash, short tempered guys (kaien, renji, and ichigo) all have things for short raven haired women... lol
lovemydogs82 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I had to read more of your lovely smut and DAMN, you are awesome at it! Hm*taps chin contemplatively* RukixIchixTatsuki love triange in a longer story could DEFINITELY work! Hm...
IcePrincess95 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Good story!

Update soon ;)
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very yummy. I hope you write more!