Reviews for Set in Stone Outtake The Princess and the Pea
Lmao
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
LMFAO! Thank you for writing that from EPOV haha
sugar334 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Love it! I laughed so hard!
hannaha11104 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
that was just as hilarious as bella's version of that chapter i couldn't stop laughing it was so funny, i have tears in my eyes i laughed so hard. that was awesome. thank you for that outtake, it was great seeing edward's side of what happened. ok I am going back to the story now and i will review when i get to the end because i don't think i have the patience to review i have to keep going to each next chapter and then i will start on the sequel, hopefully i will get to that tonight, if i dont i will start it tomorrow morning after my girls get on the bus for school. this is such a creative, overwhelming and all around awesome story. thank you for sharing it with all of us.
melissa
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I nearly fell of my chair...thanks for happy time while reading
Artemis2900 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Omfg! So freaking funny! Love it so much! I was reading it in the other story, and I was laughing my but off. But now! No words to express how FREAKING FUNNY IT IS!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Ow... My sides ache from the laughing!
Lisalouise chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was awesome!
Lisa...Gail Cullen
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I don't think I've ever had so much fun reading before! Lol!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
tee hee :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Effing hilarious. Poor E.
kaday chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
When will the next part begin
nikkicullen10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was freaking hilarious! The orginial was just as funny! Just found these stories &I stopped after that chapter to read this so I'm heading back. Thanks for the laughs!
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012