Reviews for stop breathing
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Eep! Do I smell SasuSaku? :D
iluvyoumorethancupcakes chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE 1D. CONCERT IN 8 DAYS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. 3333

I love this, its something i can totally see Sakura doing. hehehe.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
luvd it. and don't worry im twenty going to b 21 and still into boy bands too heheheh LOL :D
cheriper chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
I also love One Direction and I'm going on 20. :))) It's ok. And glad to have you back in the fandom!

PS. I want a free 1D Concert too! BRING ME TO THIS PLACE asdjkadlkjdf
vikkaayBYAH chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
one direction! :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
SO CUTE.

ONE DIRECTION.
airplanewishes chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
omg 1D!

you just keep getting better and better :)
too addicted to fiction chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Okay first of all sorry for the deluge of reviews you've probably received from me from the past three days - I need a new hobby? Hah anyways, YES I LOVE THIS ONE. Anything with Sasuke noticing Sakura, Sakura looking like a severe hottie, and a One Direction reference is a total A in my book. I love how the boys are so suspicious, and also how she knows Naruto has ramen and Sasuke has "... Yeah." Bahahaha I die. Thanks for the great read!
alamodie chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Hahaha I love this!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
OMG. haha 1D. Really?

I loved how she finally exploded when they questioned her.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Oh God, you never fail to make me laugh out loud. One Direction? Yes, I can totally see Sakura being a fan of 1D. hehehe. Nice to see you updating, by the way :)
CryingMoonLight chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
How dare they, boy bands are er... none of their concern. Girls can look at boybands whenever they like (and I may have thought one of the members of One Direction is cute) well erm yeah... Ha-Ha, just kidding though, the chapter really made me crack! UPDATE SOON! :D

ja ne
foreversnow chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
I'm 19 and One Direction has taken over my life. Oh well.
skittyscatter chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
LOLOL HAHA. :) I love how you included one direction in this, too; my friend is practically obsessed with them, and I could imagine her doing something like this.
Arigatou-Bee chapter 11 . 6/4/2012