Reviews for stop breathing
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
WAHAHA! So funny. I also LOLed at 'puffin our rings of smoke.' Too cute!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
how confident did kakashi turned out, huh. what a shame, he will have to work harder with the team.

sweet and kind sakura, didn't get the chance to say something nice. so spoiled. af for sasuke, it seems he really apreciates his sensei though he doesn't really say it out loud.

great one!
River Laren chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
You should Totally write one where he gets blackmailed into taking her on a date! ...If you haven't already...*hurries to read rest of story*
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Hee, hee...so adorable! I loved how Sasuke got his curt speech patterns and irritating brevity from Kakashi! And when Naruto said Sasuke was getting some action and came out of the forest all rumpled, I thought this was going in a whole nuther direction! Hee, hee. Poor Naruto...not getting any action. And Sakura gets even less! Sakura cracked me up...trying to make her sensei look good and answer the questions right, but the truth will out!

So funny...I'm really, really enjoying your little Team Seven stories!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Ahahahaha! Take THAT, controlling boys! Hee, hee...these little drabbles are so much fun! I love your Team Seven!
SASSafrasEND chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
I love that last line! I'm just trying to wrap my mind around what Kakashi would be feeling to hear that? Crushed? embarrassed? Annoyed they didn't do a better job? Relieved? Or utter disinterest? This is so original and fun to read, definitely a 10 :] And Sasuke did learn a lot more than Kakashi than anyone realizes lol

-Sass E.
BloodRuby chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Your story is really funny! I'm having a bad day today but reading this just made me laugh and i was in desperate need of a good laugh. Keep writing cause your story just put me in a good mood and I'm sure other readers think so too.

Awesome job! D
LilithiaRW chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Lolz Kakashi you suck as a teacher. I was half expecting Iruka to smack Kakashi in the back of the head.
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
haha Sakura's interview was the best... tsk tsk Kakashi
CryingMoonLight chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
I think I cracked at the end, I was laughing so hard, my brother woke up and threw a pillow at me (and maybe I did it on purpose because he ticked me off), it's sibling rivalry, it's completely normal

but anyway...

I love it. I love it. Update soon!
eccedentesiast304 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Lol XD Kakashi has succeeded in his goals! go kashi! *dances* i love it! Can't wait for the next update!
CryingMoonLight chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Sasuke smirked when Naruto called her bluff. "Sure thing, Sakura-chan. What do you want?"

She grinned maniacally.

"Tampons."

...

Loved that part
raven rose 101 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Hehehe, go Sakura! Show'em who's boss.

Great chapter.
rosi3 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Lmao dats y y don't mess with girls lol loved it :)
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I knew she would say that! XD
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »