Reviews for stop breathing
Petale-de-Rose chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Aw, that guy was so right! Sakura needs to be spoiled more by random ppl on the street because it's obviously not done enough in the manga :(
Petale-de-Rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
AWWWWWWW! I just can't get enough of this! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
zandehr chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
the fact that they stole his book.. great. just great genin's they were.. what did kaka-sensei actually do to miss that moment of theft? -wide eyes- teaching them sex verbally? just verbally? bu- -gets smacked by sakura- oh..
zandehr chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
oww.. sasuke has motion sickness.. -snickers- sakura's been their medic ever since she's a kiddo. -smiles happily-
zandehr chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
-rolls arounf everywhere- that.. THAT was priceless. what id give to take a look at kaka-sensei's thoughts when Sasuke told him sakura was faking it. HAHAHA
yconne chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Love this very much.
I just squeal with happiness every chapter because I love it when Team Seven is all about adorable friendship times.
They're too cute!
Wonderful writing style, too.
LoLi15 chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Man! The whole thing was hilarious. Especially the interview.. Hahaha.. In sakura's words "i'm going to asphyxiate" xD
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Where have you been all my fanfiction life? This is hilarious.
punnylove chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Hi. La. Ri. Ous.
PLEASE elaborate one this one and make it its own fic. I can't see Naruto letting Sasuke attack Sakura, despite her merriment, and this is bound to be emotionally confusing, with Sakura crushing on Sasuke and Naruto crushing on Sakura.
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
ASDFGHJKL THERE'S A DAIRY TAIL GUY IN HERE. GO GRAY FULLBUSTER THE EXHIBITIONIST!
VampireAreej chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
lol i can just imagine. U gonna make more?Please make more funny stories like these. :)
VampireAreej chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
wow i'm on my periods right now OO
VampireAreej chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
lol Naruto.
VampireAreej chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
what the heck is with this chatper?
VampireAreej chapter 8 . 12/14/2012