Reviews for stop breathing
TerrifiedcheeseO chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Omg fairy taaiiilll lol. I luv gray.
isolationism chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE the FT reference. Lol
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
awwwww cliffy? pls continue
karenjuly16 chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Dragon Ball Z anyone? love this one, wish it was longer though.
Petale-de-Rose chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Aw poor Sakura :( I would actually love to read a story centered around this chapter and expanded. (HINTHINT!)
Petale-de-Rose chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
LMAO! I JUST ABOUT DIED LAUGHING! xD OH MY GOD How do you THINK of this stuff?! I don't believe I've ever read anything like this before in my entire life, you are too awesome, you are just- wait, there are more chapters lol can't talk! More reading!
Petale-de-Rose chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Aw, that guy was so right! Sakura needs to be spoiled more by random ppl on the street because it's obviously not done enough in the manga :(
Petale-de-Rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
AWWWWWWW! I just can't get enough of this! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
zandehr chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
the fact that they stole his book.. great. just great genin's they were.. what did kaka-sensei actually do to miss that moment of theft? -wide eyes- teaching them sex verbally? just verbally? bu- -gets smacked by sakura- oh..
zandehr chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
oww.. sasuke has motion sickness.. -snickers- sakura's been their medic ever since she's a kiddo. -smiles happily-
zandehr chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
-rolls arounf everywhere- that.. THAT was priceless. what id give to take a look at kaka-sensei's thoughts when Sasuke told him sakura was faking it. HAHAHA
onne chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Love this very much.
I just squeal with happiness every chapter because I love it when Team Seven is all about adorable friendship times.
They're too cute!
Wonderful writing style, too.
LoLi15 chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Man! The whole thing was hilarious. Especially the interview.. Hahaha.. In sakura's words "i'm going to asphyxiate" xD
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Where have you been all my fanfiction life? This is hilarious.
punnylove chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Hi. La. Ri. Ous.
PLEASE elaborate one this one and make it its own fic. I can't see Naruto letting Sasuke attack Sakura, despite her merriment, and this is bound to be emotionally confusing, with Sakura crushing on Sasuke and Naruto crushing on Sakura.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »