Reviews for Sir Utakata, We Must Both Live
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Chapter 3 is a total waste. I suggest everyone skip it while reading.
sougetsuken chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
That last scene had me laughing my head off. It was pure gold. Especially loved Naruto's thought process - in particular, his thoughts about his "patriotic" clothes. Keep up the fantastic work!
sougetsuken chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
This chapter was just ... so beautiful. It was sad, it was happy, it was ... I don't even know. You're an amazing writer. Being able to tie in Naruto's history, so seamlessly ... and that moment when Hotaru finally realizes that Naruto had been thinking about him and Sasuke and Sakura all this time ... it just tugged at my heartstrings. This is definitely a jewel amongst all the thousands of fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work!
sougetsuken chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Absolutely beautiful start! Love how you relate Hotaru's situation to Sakura's, and how well you describe all the characters. Especially loved the interaction between Kakashi and the Mizukage. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
...wow. This was a really good story and the characterization of the characters was really great. Loved your story and I woke up at six and decided to read this whole thing in one sitting. I ended up late for school XD but still, really great story and thanks for writing this!
vampiresongka chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
wait! you wrote this fanfiction C: it was wonderful to read. i wish there were more utaxhota fanfictions out there
i really enjoyed that filler arc. although i'm not so sure to call it that since utakata is technically a canon character xD
SakuraDreamerz2 chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
O.O Holy crap, Ive read that fanfic!
! I'll get right to it! *zips to the story!*
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
awww I loved this story , it's almost sad that it ended :)
Great job in making this story!
general zargon chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Well, I'm glad you managed to finish this story, as I have to say that I very much enjoyed the ending. :) There is a seriously lack of Utakata/Hotaru stories out there, so I thank you for this contribution to fixing that. . I loved your explanation on how the actual Utakata got pulled into the Jinchuuriki-Bijuu meeting with Naruto, and I laughed at Naruto's reaction to Yagura. ;P I hope you decide to write more for this, and especially this pairing, and keep up the excellent work!
Aeris Mae chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Your canon tie ins is what made this fic so great! I am a firm believer that something along these lines had to have happened, because there's no way that Hotaru and Utakata didn't get a happy ending. IN YOUR FACE, KISHIMOTO! lol. Amazing fic. One of the best plot-wise and characterization-wise I've read yet. :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
YEEES! FINALLY! This is SUCH a good way to end it!
kapibarasan chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Thank you for posting this story! It was a joy to read from the very first chapter! I'm so glad you finished it! :)
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
This was a truly beautiful story.
titan616 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
This is the best Utakata and Hotaru fic I've seen. Utaka got to live, the series goes on as it did in canon, and Naruto got an early meeting with Pain. His meeting's were certainty dramatic, some of the best bits in the story. You did a good job with the characters to, they were all very believable.
Aeris Mae chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Amazing! So glad you're still working on this. Pein was scarily in character in this chapter. LOVED all Naruto's freak outs lol. Can't wait for the epilogue!