Reviews for Who I Truly Love
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Great story!
tsuirakuangel chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
great story so far...cant wait for the next chapter...plz update soon
xSummersx chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Hey Cui. Where do you think you see this story going? Love it, hopefully you'll continue it! If not, I know how that goes. Hope all is well.
BlackButterflyCross chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
AWESOME!l0l...ikut0 saw amu naked o_0 l0l again...but again - AWESOME!H0PE U UPDATE S00N!
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
please continue soon, i like it...wait... no...i love it

continue

seeya:3
landofmyth chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
HOORAY! the KISS! *sigh* stoopid tadamu based anime ... anyshway, get to writing cui-chan cuz i wanna know wat happens next! XD
Ella Lola chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
oh my god. that was so cute. are her charas in this? and if not, whats the story with ikuto being around? awesome story, keep it up!
BrambleAkira101 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
great story, i really like it so far and can't wait for more!
Sk8erGirl798 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Awsome way to end the chapii pleAse update soon•)
D.GrayManGRL chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
I noticed that while reading the manga. I was thinking, so are they close or being disrepectful? and hoped it was them being close, which Amu definetely wasn't with Tadase. Fot that matter, did they even notice they were doing that?
KunroiBlossom chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Aww! What a cute way to end this chapter! AMUTO 4 LIFE! 3 Your an awesome writer! I hope you write the next one soon! I'll be checking every Friday from now on ) P.S: Ending A/N Made me laugh a bit
xSummersx chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
That was great! I loved each chapter. You write beautifully and you can tell that you're not new to it. Thank you for posting this story too. I love your take on their relationship. It was serious and yet so Amu/Ikuto. Thanks again and keep writing!
TeamEdmundAndPeter chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
more please great story!
mitsukiangel chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Cute! Love it! Chu! (Kiss) Kawaii-neeeeesssss!
linblueneko chapter 3 . 4/18/2010