Reviews for Matter of the Heart
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love this!
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I quite like this. A little dip into a troubled Queen's privacy is always good fun, no?
Captain Nny chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yowzers, this was beautifully written and I loved how you're characters where themselves in a situation that was beliveable. Saddening but lovely.
Pennieblack chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh, this is beautiful! When you walk away feeling feeling something for the two bad guys, and the characters stayed, well, in character the whole time? That's something to treasure. Thank you for sharing with us. 3
Magnetic Luck chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh, the poor dear! -sniff- I just want to give her a big ol' hug. She's not evil like everyone makes out, she's just misunderstood! Needless to say, I loved this. Absolutely, utterly adored it.

AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love, love, love this. Don't know what else to say. I saw the movie only once and I never read the books so I can't properly say how in character your fic is (something which I love doing), only that I feel that this is just perfect in any way and that I can totally imagine this happening. Great work, and thanks for sharing! This is the first Alice in Wonderland story I'm faving P
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
A sympathetic look into the queen's mind. I imagine this is how it would go, but you still can't help but feel for the woman (no matter how psycho she is) that she can't even have the one man she wants.
Pilot101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
L.O.V.E. is all I can say to describe how I feel about this short little vignette.

If this were real life, I imagine this is exactly how their relationship would be.
silver replies chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was amazing. I think that you really got the Queen's characterization, as well as Stayne's!
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Poor Queen... She'll never be loved...

I love this story! You've done a reaaly good job D

xoxo