Reviews for On the Formation of Negative Behaviours
Nancy Brown chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Aw, that was great!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I don't know...if it was me, I'd go crazy if I'm always thinking about the future, the future that never ends, the future that makes every single little thing I hold dear now meaningless, the future that erases all traces of anything and everything no matter how hard I'd try and grasp on to them. But then again, I think Jack is far more messed up - and far more grounded in many ways - for this sort of thing to be plaguing his mind. If it is, he'd have gone crazy already, however well-adjusted he is.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wow, VERY good story! I have to say I'm glad you're back because I love your twisted sense of humor where the stories are funny but dark at the same time because I think that's very much Torchwood...

If you want an idea I'd love to see some kind of Tosh/Gwen interaction. Like, a girls night out or just them hashing it out or something...I feel like the two of them don't interact as much as all the others.
Rxc chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Best of luck with your original work
WishingWell44 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Amazing one shot.

Brilliantly well done.
Abriael chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very well put :) I like your Ianto so much better than most- he's not a girl, he's got a nasty sense of humor and a wicked right hook. Good job for sure!
jen-hi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You are the man of memorable and wistful sentences like: "That was Jack's bad habit." or "Years later, Jack would remember that laugh the clearest of them all." Absolutely liked it.

Good luck with your editor. Let us know how it goes.
Arlath's Star chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I liked this, especially the ending, although I honestly can't see Tosh smoking. i would have enjoyed it mroe if I hadn't been learning about addiction in school for the past few months, but that's not your fault! And it means this counts as revision...

Good luck with your book!
yyqh chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love this story. Especially the ending.

"Years later, Jack would remember that laugh the clearest of them all." This sentence reminds me of the heartbreaking COE. Kinda sad but I love it.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
interesting, as usual! happy to have you back. Will keep fingers cross about your book ...
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
There you are! I was beginning to think, like so many others, you'd abandoned the fandom after COE.

Congratulations on your chance at getting published. Can I say I knew you when if you do? If your original stuff is as good as your fanfic, I'd think you'd be a shoe in.

I like Ianto's not viewing smoking as something that's going to kill him. It's a habit he took up out of peer pressure, like so many young people do, and he continues because he's addicted.

And you hit the nail on the head with Jack-his bad habit is ignoring the future. It won't necessarily be the death of him, but it'll be the death of those around him, sad to say.
rita chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i love your stuff - good luck on your book! I was just remembering one of the oneshots you did - where you hinted at an abusive partner in Ianto's past. If you've nothing else in your mind, I'd love a backstory )
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I've gone a bit off Torchy at the moment, but this has brought me back a bit.

Not to mention the fact that I will be seeing GARETH IN PERSON (as well as James Marsters *squee*) in a couple of weeks. I'm going to a convention for the first time, because they're going to be there, and I'm so excited!
xtiansugar chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That's very poignant. What a pity they didn't heed their own warnings.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I really liked this, the ending was fantastic :)