Reviews for Foundations' Resolve
Mark Olbert chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
Fabulous! It even has a fair amount of “Asimov feel” to it!

Thanx for providing a closure the old man wasn’t able to get to.
CsiBasel chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Fantastic! You did Asmimov proud!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Actually not bad. Sure ends with a can of worms for many later stories. I like it.
Patrick chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
This was a truly amazing work that was entirely worthy of Asimov. Be proud of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
I really liked it. It was as reading any other Asimov book. Moreover, it gave the climax that the saga needed.
if you want to contact me, here is my email address:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Stephen Collings... do you know what you’ve done here?
You’ve created a master piece Isaac himself would be proud of.
Are you writing a sequel? Please do. This story can become yours to expand and tell. I await your next work with enough patience that would see a photon travel from the core of Sol to the surface of Trantor.
CromwellCruiser chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
It is as if the old man was writing himself. Spectacular!
Anastacius chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Excelent. It was an amazing experience. I loved it.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Great story. I don't know where to begin praising it. I felt almost as if I was reading a piece by Asimov himself. I loved all the characters and the plot. And this is just calling for a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I was hooked immediately and the story did not disappoint. It has been some time since I read the rest of the Asimov universe, but I am very impressed by the clarity and detail the author must have had.
Even with the ballsy moves this unauthorized fan fiction writer was pulling and his use of the least beloved characters of the Asimov Universe, this is one hell of a story.
How did you manage to remember everything so well?
bentown chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is one fantastic piece of fanfiction. Very high level writing. I really enjoyed it and am a little sad to see that I can't find that you've written anything else.

I think it was really interesting what you set up between the robot factions. It's an original idea that I doubt Asimov would ever have considered himself.

I do have some questions that I hope some can answer. I have read a lot Asimov's science fiction, but I still wonder if there were things that you mentioned that related to old stories that I haven't read;
Voltaire, Joan, Lodovik, are these characters from other novels?
The change of the human genome and the brain fever, were these original ideas or ideas from other Asimov novels?
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
An exceptional piece of fan fiction, that I wish were canon. I hope you will one day write a sequel to deal with the unresolved Solarian threat, as well as the Calvinian/Giskardian conflict.
spaceeturkeueee chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is a very well-done piece of fanfic and true to both trilogies.
Arkham House chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh my...I hardly know where to begin! This story is better-a lot better-than the Second Trilogy, as far as I'm concerned. As a resolution to *Foundation's Edge* and *Foundation and Earth*, it fits all the loose ends together, in a-blessedly-shorter span of words than any of the Second Trilogy novels. But the good things in the ST-Voltaire, Joan, Lodovik, Daneel's founding of Gaia-were all here, and definitely playing their parts. Lodovik's trumping of Daneel was very well-done, and very much in character. The whole plot flowed logically and organically, both from all the previous stories, and from its own postulates. I only stumbled my toe once-Mayor Branno's downfall came just a bit too easily, perhaps. But that flaw-if it is one-is overwhelmed by the many, many excellences of the story. Thank God the forced conversion to Gaia isn't now certain-that horrible fate never seemed right after all the pain and sacrifice of Asimov's Galaxy. As you can tell, I regard this story as canonical, and feel that Asimov himself would definitely have approved of it. Has-or will-the next sequence, with the Solarians, been published anywhere? Be that as it may, I hope you have and shall continue to write.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You really, really need to insert each chapter separately. Seems that chaos in your story equates to sin.