Reviews for Faith In Their Hands
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Posted 7 April 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Post KOTOR: It's never really over

The piece has a lot of truths no one really admits. That one war always leads to yet another, because people aren't willing to admit their wrong on either side. And removing one empire leaves a lot of little nations now scrambling to grab the pieces.
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I want to write a review because this story deserves it, but for once, I don't know what to say. So much of what I love about it is just a feeling: the tone, the way the quotes and the story interact, the rightness of the characterization. Revan has such an interesting take on things, falling to the dark side being one of them, and that really comes across here. I love what you've done with her, and with Bastila too. This is a great depiction of their relationship/bond/whatever. You've managed to make it feel like we've followed them through their entire ordeal without actually writing the whole thing, which is cool. Revan's speech was maybe a little long (as was that one sentence about war), but I still found myself getting caught up in what she was saying. I don't know. This is just a cool story, really unique, and really well written. Nicely done.
blackberet chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I can't believe it's taken me this long to review this story, since it's been a favorite of mine since it was first posted. It's beautiful-very sharp, believable portrayals of both characters. It's rare to read a story that looks seriously at the connection between Bastila and a female Revan, and I really like your idea of having Revan ask Bastila to come with her. And your prose is as clean and lovely as your characterization. Well done!
Sou7h chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This reads like a oneshot to me, but I would still love to see what else you can come up with. Some of the sentences were hard to read because they were a bit long, but the underlying ideas on good and evil - and human nature - are very interesting. The quotes were very nicely chosen too )
Lshcub chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
No reviews yet? Hmm, i for one think this is an great beginnig, please continue as i really look forward to seeing what you have planned