Reviews for The Red Report Transgression
TheVirtuoso chapter 2 . 6/12
Hey there! I like your story so far.
Near the end when you were describing Cho, though, you said that his voice was monolog. The word you wanted was either monotone or monotonous. Mon long is a speech or dramatic act preformed by one person monotone is a series of sounds on the same tonal frequency.
Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
FoxPhile chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
When I saw that you wrote a TBBT/Mentalist crossover I *had* to read it! And it is wonderful!

The crime and motive that you envisioned are quite inventive and very believable. And you do a really excellent job of describing the investigative and protective procedures - at least enough to satisfy me in terms of realism and believability. I applaud anyone who can take on a criminal case in a fanfic story. It's a peculiarly difficult brand of story-telling, in that, unless the writer is themselves a criminal or in law enforcement (and I assume you are neither), it's a step outside of the old writer's adage of "Write what you know". Writing so well about something that you know little about is a rare ability.

All of your Mentalist characters are spot-on. Jane and Lisbon's verbal sparring echos the show perfectly, and you do a great job with both Rigsby's and Van Pelt's nervous and perennially guilty quirks. I loved the thought of those two making out on Penny's couch! Leonard and Penny are perfect. Leonard's reaction to hearing of Penny's injury was wonderfully written. And the whole elevator section was both sweet and hilarious by turns.

I have one small criticism. The Sheldon characterization was a bit lacking. Some points were done well - like his acting as though he knows as much about criminal investigation as the CBI agents and his comment on the "professionals falling victim to their primitive biological urges". But I can't imagine Sheldon reacting so calmly to the notion of his apartment being searched. The Sheldon in this story makes a single comment about moving furniture around and is apparently satisfied by Rigsby's assurance that they'll put everything back. I believe Sheldon would recognize the need for the search, but would be more upset and would probably follow the agents around, obsessively adjusting the placement of things the agents moved. Also, I really can't see Sheldon, especially an early season Sheldon, engaging in a group hug - regardless of how relieved he might be.

I really enjoyed the show references you made - the windowsill bit was terrific, as was Sheldon's final comment, "I hope they don't mind urinating in public." LOL!

All in all a delightfully entertaining story - very humorous and well written. Thank you!
Samuez chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
NICE
Rainshadow999 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I'm just going to say it now...
GOOD JOB!
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Honestly I don't know what to think.
I'll review at th end of chapter 7 okay?
tanglefire4ever chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
"I hope they don't mind urinating in public."
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
This was great! Thank you! (:
Whfrjsjdhde chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! My 2 favorite shows!
BlackenedAlice chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I seriosuly congratulate you. You have managed to grasp the very essence of each and every one of the characters involved. It really does seem believable.

Keep it on!
mae-E chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
this was a great idea for a story! I enjoyed it a great deal.

the only thing really missing from it that i would have loved to have seen was sheldon having to interact with jane. if just for the fact that jane most likely would be able to resist playing with the high strung sciencetist!

if only to see how sheldon would have cracked under jane's torment. lol cause as leonard and the other have said in passed episodes, he just so easy to screw with! lol
mae-E chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this looks like the start of what will be a great story! i watch both shows and must say so far everyone is dead on. no pun intended. hehehe i enjoying it a great deal.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
the ending did seema little rushed but it tied together nicely and i loved the joke at the end.
LadyVindicator chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
kind of short, i think you could haev connected it to the previous chapter
LadyVindicator chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
LOL i like it! its a good start, especially since i make it a habit not to read fics about shows i like
keaneplay chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
So they managed to crack the case, Sheldon found Leonard and Penny and even hugged them. Oh how Sheldon is growing up :D

Nice idea for finding a way to lure Sommers out - worked like a charm to offer a cash reward :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »