Reviews for The Highway to Hell For Dinner
Volvulus chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Oh, this is going to put a crimp in their romance until Percy Changes back.
Planete Fantome chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
That was hilarious and I love the ending! (Also Demeter inviting herself to family dinner, and Nico's skeleton cat). Thank you for sharing!
Volvulus chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Percy never seems to catch a break.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I'm little overdosed on vitamin C and I can't stop smiling and laughing but this story made it worse, it's just so wonderful to read
random-k chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love the family dynamics
KiShang chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Hah hah hah! I died laughing and woke up in the fields of punishment! What a laugh! Definitely the best Hades I have ever read.
Ramblesx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Best. One shot. Ever! xD
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AWWW! LOL! That's just awesome! A few errors and some pretty long paragraphs, but otherwise a very well written piece. Thanks! I enjoyed it a lot. XD
hadesgirl015 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So funny, and sweet (Nico and Hades talk)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Haha!
I loved this one! It was awesomely portrayed and clever and really hilarious! Good job!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yayayaya!
I love it! Wheeeeee
Nico and Hades moments!
KLS98 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Haha, i love the ending, this story is so great! Its hilarious. Nico is my favorite character of the series and i think this fits his character very well.
P.S.A chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love visualizing this!
hadesdaughtermacaria chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
very good but long story, i really like the note at the end it was very funny hi, i'm Percy, please water me. P.S Do not yell at Nico very funny i find.
Empty Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh god. I can't breathe. I'm laughing too hard. That was so amazing. I think you should do a sequel.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »