Reviews for Princess!
ha that disclaimer tho. preach it.
PamperedKitty chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I loved it especially when to football and hockey teams got what was coming to them.
Peanutmama0724 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Loved this! This story is so awesome. Love how sweet Puck is towards Kurt but still his typical badass self to everyone else. Great job!
Dee chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
It felt really fats and improbable. I mean I could see puck being the obey me or nothing type of guy and Kurt being all yes anything for you...other than that it's okayish.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Yay
AngelTalion chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
SHIT! I just loved the ever loving hell outta this fic. At first it was just fun, but then I was drawn into it. ;0) GREAT Job!
Fanfic gyrl chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Hot, sexy, fluffy, cute, smutily adorable fic.
Akarsha chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Loving the story so far, will read the rest tonight.

If you are looking to write other couples I woud love to read something you write on Kurt and Sebastian. Something cheeky perhaps.
Mya Uzo chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I think my favorite part of this Fic had to be the slushy straw blowjobs. Lmao
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
I'm home chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
That last line was really darn cute. I assume that its part of the song, but you juxtaposed it really well.
FallOutGleek chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
YAYS TO HAPPY SEX-FILLED ENDING 3 Nice job on the story :D Great that u changed it from a 1-shot to chapters :) i enjoyed the story :)
FallOutGleek chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
i actually liked the toning down of this chapter in comparison to the first 4 :O
Emerald snake eyes chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I loved this fic from start to finish brilliant!
ButcWolf chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I don't normally read Puck/Kurt stories but this one was awesome. Thank you for sharing it!