Reviews for Princess!
PamperedKitty chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I loved it especially when to football and hockey teams got what was coming to them.
Peanutmama0724 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Loved this! This story is so awesome. Love how sweet Puck is towards Kurt but still his typical badass self to everyone else. Great job!
Dee chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
It felt really fats and improbable. I mean I could see puck being the obey me or nothing type of guy and Kurt being all yes anything for you...other than that it's okayish.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Yay
AngelTalion chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
SHIT! I just loved the ever loving hell outta this fic. At first it was just fun, but then I was drawn into it. ;0) GREAT Job!
Fanfic gyrl chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Hot, sexy, fluffy, cute, smutily adorable fic.
Akarsha chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Loving the story so far, will read the rest tonight.

If you are looking to write other couples I woud love to read something you write on Kurt and Sebastian. Something cheeky perhaps.
Mya Uzo chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I think my favorite part of this Fic had to be the slushy straw blowjobs. Lmao
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
I'm home chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
That last line was really darn cute. I assume that its part of the song, but you juxtaposed it really well.
FallOutGleek chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
YAYS TO HAPPY SEX-FILLED ENDING 3 Nice job on the story :D Great that u changed it from a 1-shot to chapters :) i enjoyed the story :)
FallOutGleek chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
i actually liked the toning down of this chapter in comparison to the first 4 :O
Emerald snake eyes chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I loved this fic from start to finish brilliant!
ButcWolf chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I don't normally read Puck/Kurt stories but this one was awesome. Thank you for sharing it!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
The group-slushie was amazing and Puck and Kurt "putting on a show" was so like their characters. But btw, Karofsky is not on the football team, that's one of the biggest reasons why he's such an ass. He's on the hockey team and is therefore desperate to move up the food chain by getting a reputation as a badass tough-guy.