Reviews for Interlude
sngdiva82 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I was so happy to see these three stories - I was discouraged that so much of this site was about the old series. I really enjoyed reading these and cannot wait for more. I am especially interested in the dynamic between Jamie and Becca. I think Becca could prove to be more of a help than Jamie thinks - if she were to let her in on the situation. Thanks for writing! Please hurry!
richierich chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I enjoyed "Rebuilt" and "Paradise" so much and have been checking up off and on to see if you were going to continue this wonderful series, so I'm overjoyed to find "Interlude"! I didn't catch up in time to comment on your other works but look forward to doing so in the future. Your characters speak and interact together so naturally that they're a pleasure to read. And your Jaime is so much more three dimensional than the tv series. It really feels like she's an ordinary woman who has ended up in an extraordinary situation. And your "Interlude" is more of the same. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you so much for all your time and effort!