Reviews for Vacation With Roses
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
are you still going to continue this story even though you've started a new one? i hope you do because this story is awesome :D
LOLChanny819 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
This was really good! But in the one chapter, when he took her to his room, did they sleep together, or did they just make out? SMILES!

LongerWalks-and-ShorterTalks chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I WANTED TO MAKE UR...NIGHT...(yeah night unless ur reading this during the day)...and REVIEW! YAY ME! LOL but anyway!...

vividreamz chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I really like this and i hope you continue. It is great. I love the plot and everything.

u rule.
LightCookie chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Okay I think you seriously got mental issues because this chapter- sorry, this whole story is really good. Trust me you're did a fantastic job! If you don't believe me and sweet heart, you better race yourself down to a mental hospital!
stopthisgirl chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
glad that you did finish it! and that everything worked out for sonny and chad :)
NatHutch1996 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Yes! Thank you so so so so much for putting on the last chapter! It was totally awesome of you! You're awesome! ))))
ella101 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does it have to end! i loved this story and dont feel like butt PiNkGuItArGiRl99 i really liked this story!
sonshine chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
hahah thank you for finishing it, it ended great! u are great, keep writing(:
sonshine chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
awww :( i liked it, now i feel like the story is unfinished, left with a fued between sonny and chad, no lovey dovey happy ending :( but i understand your descision, keep writing, you are really goood!
NatHutch1996 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
Aww! No! Why did you end the story hanging like that? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue it! Please please please!
ella101 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
NOOO i actually liked this story! :(
SonnyChadChanny chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I Love This Story! Been waiting forever! And Now Your Cutting It! I Dont Hate You, Im just Gonna Miss This!
vividreamz chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
I really like this, im readint thison my phobe while at the airport, but it is good, love it and you are entirely different, you made your story unique, i hateit how, chad does something sweet, then says i love you then they are together for ever. I like yours because it is a little more truthfully, relationships dont say together forever even thoufh they both love eachother. Channy. Soo sweet.

U rule

reallyJavannah chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
awwww i cried the whole chapter