Reviews for Dosed
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I liked this- stoned Shepard is pretty funny. Your mention of MDMA is timely- turns up in my lectures from time to time.

One mistake spotted - "She muttered, but lie back down anyway." That should be 'lay'.

And I'll always have time for your fics, JL.

JJ

xx
Firaga Bird chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good story, Juliette. It's really nice how you managed to fit a lot of other elements into the story besides "Humor/Romance", such as Samara's accurate disposition. There were some really shining moments, too, what with Samara's initial frustration, Zaeed as guest star (not too many fics with him in them), Garrus being... Garrus, etc.

I really liked it, and how the 'romance' part came in at the end.
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great story. I enjoyed it immensely. Poor Shepard got drugged and poor Thane was "volunteered" to watch over her. I particularly liked the moment were Garrus came in Shepard's cabin and how he misunderstood the situation. I also enjoyed how everyone was concerned that Miranda wouldn't find out about Shepard's situation.

Good work!
Asirus chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hah that was great. For some reason I take perverse pleasure in reading about drunk (or drugged, in this case) Shepard. It makes me giggle. "Space man" hahaha
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Totally loved this story. 8-) Its funny and sweet at the same time.
lyssalu chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw, this was funny and sweet and adorable! i liked it a lot, nicely done. :) 3
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Spectacular as always. Tripping Shepard is too much fun, and Thane is such a perfect gentleman.
Hyperbali chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh my goodness. Everything about this was...cute, and funny, and I totally loved it.

Fantastic work!