Reviews for Tin Stars and Cowboy Dreams
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I liked it. A different flow than your usual, but still just as compelling. :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was really fun to read! I could just imagine Marshall in all those situations, growing up wanting to be a bad ss law man.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Marshall as a kid. A-*dor*-a-ble! He was a ladies' man even as a young buckaroo, already appreciating the value of a kiss reward. Fightin' crime on the playground...

Cowboy crossed with a martial artist - oh, what a combination worth having as a mature man. *sigh* Such a mixture of energy, fierceness, tenacity, sensitivity, caring, philanthropy... the makings of the ideal man.

'Seasoned.' That fits him quite well.

'...the wisdom of Solomon and the patience of Job...' - Perfectly said.
Donofan chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I know I'm a little late to the review party, but I wanted to tell you that's the best fan fic I've read for a very long time. The voice/tone were simply enjoyable. Thanks for a pleasurable 5 minutes.
Chesapeake.Hill chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my goodness. I read this to my boys last night. THEY LOVED IT! You should see them re-enacting it in my arena right now with squirt guns!

Fantastically written - thank you so much for the bedtime story! I adored it, too. Sounds a lot like a man I know. :D

Just... amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This I love. I know that Mary's the main protagonist on the show and I enjoy that but I've always been curious about Marshall. His dad showing up was a trip (but a damn good eppy) but I want to know more about his past, his family, his mom...does he have a mom?

I enjoyed this and I hope that you eventually revisit this bad boy.

There's loads of potential with it.
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Love the insight. :) I can totally see a young Marshall in nothin' but cowboy boots, plastic chaps and a little water gun holstered on his hip.

Perfect perfection.
sfchemist chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is great! Love how you moved so smoothly through the back story to present day. Unusual writing style but all the more special because of it.
sagey chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
just love it...thanks for sharing all these little tidbits with us
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow, I'm horrible, just realized that i didn't review this over here. Anyway, think I should have read ti here, cause I think your LJ post of this wonderful look into the past of Marshall Mann was lacking in spaces between the paragraphs, though that may have been fixed.

Anyway, loved that we got to see a bit behind the Marshall as it were. Loved this, cause i love Marshall and there's not much you can do with him that I don't like :)

I think that last bit might have come out wrong. Anyway, just great.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Really good story. I enjoyed it very much. Keep writing.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was history dense but still touching and real (for being about imaginary characters, that is). Although I epsecially loved the MM stuff toward the end, the rest was valuable and believable history on Marhsall. Good job!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I absolutely love this look on Marshall. I really like how you have both of them meet and how he begs for a transferfinally gets it he says no.

-Kate
farxy chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
just lovely .. so the way it could have been...

like it lots !
Divinity84 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Demand all you want. 'Cause you shall get. That was AWESOME! You sure have a way of telling stories.