Reviews for It's Not a Yeti
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Heh. Oh, Bobby. If only you knew. Of course, the yeti Dean killed could have been the last Yeti, in which case, there would indeed be no such thing as a Yetis, because they're all dead. But that's just me over thinking it.
Also: "It's a Georgian, punk-ass, people-stealing and eviscerating yeti." HA!
sqky0o7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Loved this! I'm so glad someone wrote a story about my home state! And thankfully that some one was a good writer. Great job!
epex chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
good job. your Sam and Dean are really original. I enjoyed reading your story. Good sense of humor too.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
*Grins* This was an awesome fic, lol! Thanks for sharing this!

*hugs*

Mandy
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I knew it was a Yeti! ahahhaa

Dean is just a genious ahah Well, maybe not... He was just being anoying... But, hey, it was really a yeti ahah

I loved it ~ Really. Even thought it's short, you managed to say everything ~

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I thought this was a great story and I loved it.
azab chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
loved it great job :
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
nice short story...I love the guys bet...especially Dean's line of "And if I win – you stop being a whiny little bitch for a day."

"A day?" Sam asked. "Oh…I'd ask for more, but I know you couldn't handle it." lol...GOOD JOB
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Enjoyed, thank you!
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
XD Yeti!

Cold Dean and Sam: WIN-WIN.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was wonderful. The bet was great, as was Sam's geek boy splendor before noon. I almost spit out my coffee with that one. How Sam was going to cut off the thing's head and show it to Dean and say, see not a yeti was so funny. His determination, panic, obstinacy was so perfect. And Dean killing it before Sam arrived - okay will stop before I retell the whole thing. I really enjoyed this one.

Phoebe
Chestnut10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I liked this short story. It had all the characters dead on and lots of subtle humor peppered through it. Very good work.
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
LOVE this story, love it! Just the right amount of snark and concern and devotion and determination.

it wouldn't be 'Georgian' it would be from Georgia. There's a difference.

What would be the difference? LOL I think Sam's just going for annoyingly brilliant here.

And of course it was a yeti. Dean knows his supernatual creatures. He's brilliant in a practical street-smart kind of way.

DM
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.

I loved Sam determination to find his brother and than get Dean off the mountain.

I had to smile when I heard the last name the ranger called Dean and Sam. I imagine Bobby was a little worried about his boys.

Good job with the mystery and suspense plus some hurt Dean and Sam in this story.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Excellent fic! Sam's single minded drive to find Dean was awesome and Dean's ability to snark despite obvious iminent organ failure was classic!