Reviews for Live Like You're Dying
pinkbelle chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Ohmy freaking GOSH, this is good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you've brought Mer into it, SO glad she wasn't one of the suspects! Like, an ACTUAL suspect. Haah. Oh, PLEASE don't let Lexie get hurt, but maybe through Meredith into the scene a little bit more? You're probably building up to it, because it is pretty much revolving around her, but y'know, just a thought (: OH, and Lexie can't die! Or Mark. Or Derek. Or Meredith. Just saying(: CONTINUE asap sil vous plait!
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
I only just found this - it's an interesting start. Looking forward to more!
AiLing chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
What the...so Mer has something to do with this incident? You must continue this story btw...can't wait to see what happens next!
Reannederful chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Whoa, crazy! Update soon
emsoreoangel chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Wow. I did not see that one coming at all. Hopefully Meredith will get herself out of the debacle soon so that she can help with her friends. Please update again soon.
pinkbelle chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Um, NO! Meredith can't be behind this! No! Ahh, you've left it in such an ADDICTIVE place! Ohh, this is so good (: Please let Meredith be a good guy (: OH! Maybe have her hostage! Y'know, the jealous ex's seeking revenge on Meredith and Derek! I'm panicking, and when I panic I ramble. Sorry :/ This is AMAZING though! Continue ASAP, sils vous plait!
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh. My. GOSH. This is simply amazing! I honestly wish that this was a Grey's episode, this is something I can seriously get into and something I'll read over and over again once it's done! Please continue this super super soon! Maybe through in some Meredith in some sort of situation, Mark's proposal for sure, and some panicky interns/Lexie? Is Meredith still in hospital after the liver transplant or not? Please please please continue ASAP (or STAT, whichever you prefer (: )
krista27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
please update soon i love this story
Reannederful chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm excited to see what is next.