Reviews for Trenches and Barbed Wire
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hi, dear writer.
OMG your fiction is perfect. You told us, "lots of angs" and I was reading it anyway.
I don't regret it a single bit.
Perfect tempo, perfect sentences, lots of angs as you promised. Perfect. :)
edluver123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is... is simply amazing. You should really have more views. This story was so heart breakingly sad and beautifully style was different and kept me interested. You held their thoughts and personalitys perfectly and I wish to hear more from you with this couple. Hopefully something fluffier and happier next time, but angst is alays great too. Keep on writing! ;)

edluver123
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I've read a LOT of stories on this place, and so very, very few have made me cry. And then make me cry again and again whenever I just THINK about it.

This was perfect.

If I could, I would propose to you.

DAMN! This was so damn GOOD and angsty and perfect and tragic that it deserves a special place in my memory's bookshelf.

I do have two questions, though: Was that a hint of Roy/Riza? And 2: Did Ed and Al die in the end? After the closing of the gate stuff?
Aino Hikaru chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I wibbled, it was beautiful 3
Fran chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Loved it. Love love love love. The imagery and mood was stunning. I've never thought of Roy in this way, but you made it work, with Riza being so steadfast (and just, ow for that. Oh Riza) and Ed being so driven. I love how Roy's character is so brittle and his desire for Ed versus Ed's oh, just, Ed-ness in needing to close the gate. That's what sold it for me and made everyting *click* into being in character.

Loved it. Loved it a lot.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This fic equals awesome.
Hiroshi-kun31 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love this a lot and I'm glad that upon coming back to the fandom that this was the first thing I read. XD I love your characterization of Roy. Though the ending broke my heart ; ;
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
amazing. its so...wow. i love this! but sry for sounding stupid...but did Ed and Al die?
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aww, this is so sad. Still, great fic! Thanks for writing it.
Taranova chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
My. God. Only a very few fanfictions have ever managed to make me cry, and this is one of them. That alone necessitates about a dozen brownie points. It's stunning. It follows canon perfectly, it's wonderfully in-character, it's -real- and for that I just want to hug you. Though that'd be creepy.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is-this is really good. REALLY good, and I'm not bullshitting-I've read quite a few fics on this site, and the sheer, raw simplicity of this just makes me want to...God, I don't even know!

It was so tied together as well! DD

Now I feel like I've somehow failed you. XD I can't put together a review much better than this at the moment. But I like how you tied everything into Roy's psychology. And yes-I think he was in-character, considering the first anime's canon. He was a bit of a cesspool of angst, wasn't he? Therefore, yes, I believe it worked well. D
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Heart wrenchingly, painfully, agonizingly good. You killed me, and I enjoyed it. Thanks.