Reviews for Captured and Confused
KB4RC chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Good story but a bit unrealistic in this chapter. A guy getting out of the hospital two days after life saving surgery is not going to be running. Besides not running he definitely isn't going to knock anyone out. Don't let my negative comments get you down as I am enjoying the story.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Good story. I liked. I kinda missed update but luckily after watching s2e10 few days ago I felt the need for Jane fix and accidentally ran into this story. Glad for that:)
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
This entire story was VERY interesting! I loved every moment of it, especially Jane looking back on the old memories! Great job!
couchpotato565 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
noooooo they hav to kiss at least once
MeggieGirl chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Good Story
Jisbon4ever chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Yay! Jane to the rescue! *hugs him* I am so happy he saved them. All that strenght! Jane where did you hide it? lol But is the Mom dead? Oh poor girl. :-( Though that ending was great with Lisbon falling asleep in his arms. Awww...
Sweetylove30 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I love the end of the chapter
Sweetylove30 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
oh God you scared me
Sweetylove30 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That seems to be a good story and I go read the next chapters. I leave you a review after read all the story.

Sorry for my english is not my first language, I'm franch.

Sweety
TNBC chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I have one thing to say about this chapter: Awwwwwwww

Love the ending to this chapter, can't wait for the last 2 or 3, it's gonna be sad once this story's over :( Hopefully you'll write more awesome stuff like this )

Looking forward to finding out how ou'll end this story

Awesome )
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
OMG! :-O I don't know what to say. I'm hoping for a miracle. Jane has to find them and they have to be ok. I hope you update soon.
TNBC chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Hi again )

I completely forgot about ths story until you updated it, so I had to go through and read it again which jogged my memory of why this story is so frigging awesome! )

I still love where this is going and can't wait for some more updates (hopefully sooner rather than later) )

Keep it up )
Jisbon4ever chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Yeah, get him out of there now. He needs to help her. I can't wait for more. So exited...
TNBC chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Awww, thanks for saying that I made you feel super happy :) That makes me happy D Thanks for updating another chapter :) This story is really turning into an AWESOME one and I really can't wait to find out whats gunna happen next :) This chapter is a brilliant addition to the others and tyou should be really proud of this story cuz it's turning out to be one of my favourites D WOOP! lol D hope your computer starts working again properly soon :) Can't wait for more :)
TNBC chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Wow, this is good! D I know you updated it like 2 months ago but I'm just going through seperate genres and this one caught my eye in 'Mystery' and I'm gladit did cuz this is really god :) Hopefuly you'll write more but if not :( *unhappy face* Seriously this is really good :)