Reviews for Permission
fubukifangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Holy shit, that was hot!
yuichichan17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Yes, this call for another chapter, i hope that you will write the next chapter for this story. Thank you
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I THINK MY BRAIN JUST DECIDED TO IMPLODE. Well written phone sex is AH-FUCKING-MAZING and oh boy was this well written phone sex! And horribly enough, yes, this certainly begs for another chapter OTL.
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
poor cloud, hopefully sephiroth wont punish him too hard since he is too cute hope you make more sequel to this story :) i rly like them
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*SQUEAL!* more more more more more more!
pharitse chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Yeah! We all love it when you're happy! That really does require another chapter, but I'm ok if you don't add one (I'm totally chillllll) I loved this sequel! Yeah!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
D4MN! I love this! 8D Can't wait for the second chapter!
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ah! I love it! Why are there so few reviews for this one? -mutters blasphemy- Great descriptions- I love little slutty Cloud, hehe.

Keep up the great work! -glomp-
Qseued chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I'm definitely waiting for the next chapter. XD

IA1979 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
And you obviously like happy fanfic readers! Thanks for continuing this story, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter because I LOVE Seph/Cloud - but I'm curious about Reno, who's going to buy him...
TheConspiracyTheory chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
YES THIS SO CALLS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER, I'll be waiting for it, so upload it :D
stargazer098567 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh will there be a next chapter? oh pretty pretty please?
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OH FUCK YES ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE.

Ah, the last like was so made of win. *A*
Skarla chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yup, another chapter. You cannot leave it there! XD

This one hits a little close to home for me - my boyfriend moved to another town last month. Not that we're indulging in phone sex, but I do really miss him.

If you like reading Master/Slave fiction as well as writing it, and know Gundam Wing (hell, the fic is hot even if you don't) I'd recommend 'Enslaving Heero' by Akuma. You can find it on w. 1x2x1. org (not sure if 's thing for links extends into the reviews).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010