Reviews for The Green Word
impatient chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I love your story...but so few chapters...so few...
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Kanathia chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Ah, another interesting story. I do hope I don't have to wait the 2 years for the next chapter as A/N implied it took this latest chapter to come out. I'm taking a liking to the story, though the thought of Harry in stillettos is too amusing not to laugh at.

Kanathia
Eria chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Yay! You updated! \o/ I love it *hearts* I can't wait til it's done!
Skreech chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Wonderful! Love it! I like Harry/Lejn's portrayal and personality and how others view him. You rock!
Vaako chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Cool chapter! This is a really interesting story, very different from the usual sort. I liked Lejn being so old and I can't wait to see what the future brings for him and his companions. keep up the great work!
Rune The Secret Child chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I love your story! You have such a wonderful writing style that sucks me in and refuses to release me until I have finished what you have! I look forward to what you write next!
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I LOVE this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter. :) you said that Lejn would find his way back to the HP world in a few chapters? I have a question. Since Lejn has been in the Evalice world his whole life, with it being DECADES since his arrival, has the SAME amount of time gone by in the HP world? Or is he going to come back 'home' in a time where he's supposed to STILL be a little kid getting ready to enter Hogwarts as far as Dumbledore and the rest of the magical world are concerned? *lol* and if so how shocked is everyone going to be when they find this full grown man in place of the BOY they were all expecting? And even though its been decades since his arrival, you also said that he aged slower than normal humans. So what is his AGE now compared to how young-old his BODY looks?
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
interesting
GrimCharmer chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
fweeee finally an update _ Lejn first step out of the Woods with the party
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update
x.Kanon.x chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
please continue the story it's interesting X3
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
well this is looking pretty good _

always wondered how things would look if harry was raised in ivalice...so why DID you pick harry? there has to be a reason other then his magic being a good fit, and scaring the heck out of everybody in the HP world if he should ever go back for any reason

0_o

im curious to know. but will just have to wait for the update i suppose

keep up the good work
SurroundedbyShadow chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
hey Merry Christmas! just wanted to say that first, wanted to know when you were going to update this fic? havent seen any noticable mistakes by far, but them my eyes dont always pick things up as quickly as others do. please update as soon as you can.
GrimCharmer chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
what a interesting and great crossover-story u made. Yeah i always wonder if there is a male viera in ff12 since all i see are females. Harry even raised by them. ahhaahh i laugh of Vaans' reaction towards Harrys' clothing i hope u will update this soon