Reviews for Heed Not These Distinctions
starfire25 chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Great story! I love it!
diana teo chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Loved the banter and Tony flirting with Nurse Rebecca,lol! Thanks for finally completing the story!
68luvcarter chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Great story.
68luvcarter chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Aww, too bad Tony couldn't hear Tim. That was sweet.
68luvcarter chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
So sad.
68luvcarter chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Exciting chapter.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Sounds great.
Tana112 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Good to see everyone's ok. Get well soon boys!

Loving this story.
jamie61 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
I am hoping that you intend to finish this story. This is the reason that I have started only reading stories that I know are finished. I hate getting caught up in a story and then it never gets finished. You have a wonderful story. Do your readers a favor and please finish it.
Nora May French chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Great chapter. I liked how it was from Jimmy's perspective for the most part, and am looking forward to reading what happens next.
crocadile1986 chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Great chapter.. Please update again soon
Mysteryfan17 chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
wow...can I just say...wow. I happened to notice this from when you updated on the 18th and brought it up in another tab because I had stories on alert that I went to first (and more since have pushed this back). Started this evening and could NOT stop. My heart has been in my throat and tears on my cheeks. You've done a great job and by the way...the adoption thing seems viable if someone does it unofficially so I'm sure it can be done. Oh...I soooo wanted a piece of her myself...I really wanted her to offer resistance so that Ziva could have at least twisted her arm a bit more. I so hope that she stews in that room for the entire night...just sitting there knowing that she is in so much trouble and there is noone for her to lay the blame on this time. I really look forward to the next chapter. 5/5
TwistedRocketPower chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
I finished reading this the day I began, but It totally forgot to review! I absolutely love this story so much! I can't wait for an update :)
Madances chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
thank you for the new chapter. Good. Tracy
fighttowin1 chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Just found this and read pretty much straight through...very nicely written. I enjoyed reading it very much, and am looking forward to reading more. :-)

I liked the way that Tim & Tony were able to be together & support each other. Ahhh..and the Gibb's directive to Tony while he is still unconcious that he must fight...loved that! It has worked well in the past, hopefully it will work as well now. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for them. Thank you for the story!