Reviews for Learning Curve
k2pony chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
This is such a sweet story I loved it. I wish there were more stories like this, I love reading about the them when they where little.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Oak

I liked all 20 of these..
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
i really liked this story :D it definetely had its cute moments :3
ccase13 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
This was a most excellent story. Dean was a formidable gunman and did all the right things to get his little brother away from trouble.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
I just found this story. It was amazing! You could definitely see Dean becoming the overprotective big brother here and your toddler Sammy was adorable. Thanks for sharing this.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Love it! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
I loved this! Thanx for sharing.
TinTin11 chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
This was awesome! I loved it! Little Sammy is so cute and you nailed Dean's character! Great job! :)
mjg021182 chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
Yay! This story RAWKS!

I was kinda hopin the last chappy would be a futurey thing with Dean being left with Sammy cos he's sooooo good at it and doesn't need a stupid useless babysitter, but yeah, this is good too! Definitely good to see the pedo getting what he deserves! *glares at pedo*

Great fic, my new fave wee!chester!fic. :D
mjg021182 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Oh DEAN!

Also, cuteness!
mjg021182 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
Heeee! Your Sammy is soooooooo cute! Even when scareded, in fact maybe even a tiny bit cuter... Is that bad of me? It was the "P-peas"es that got me... Also, "Trash can yell?" He's BEAUTIFUL.
mjg021182 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Ooohh, I just KNEW when Dean let fire on all those rats, he was gonna run outta bullets! Eeep! I'm glad John's arrived, not sure if it was him that Dean was aiming at with the brick there though... Hmm, off to read the next one!
mjg021182 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
ABOUT BL**DY TIME!

Your Angry!Frustrated!Fed-up!John rocks! I was waitin' for him to blow his gasket!

(PS "bl**dy" is a common Aussie swear, sorry, had to do it, needed to truly, but in keeping with your stance on swears, I censored it for you. Hope it's ok.)
mjg021182 chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
OMG that warning was SO NOT SUFFICIENT for the extreme volume of CUTENESS and all the AWWWWWWing I was doing... BUT. S'ok cos I'm alone atm so there's no audience for the embarrassment that is me giggling and awwing and heeeing like a silly fangirl...
mjg021182 chapter 14 . 3/22/2011