Reviews for The Yellow Flash of Kiri
Reaper4991 chapter 9 . 2/15
Is Kushina not a former jinchuuriki in your story? Because otherwise following her thought process, SHE is the Kyubi as well.
kamui5 chapter 16 . 2/14
And no fem haiku please.
kamui5 chapter 17 . 2/14
Loving the story, please update soon.
Hobojail chapter 17 . 1/26
Add Fuu
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 1/18
Fem Haku, done reading.
fukinromance chapter 7 . 1/17
Female Haku killed - I was liking this story alright (although super Naruto can be really, really, really boring) but turning Haku into a chick and setting her up with Naruto is... generally speaking a no. Just... no.

Later.
The Kamereon chapter 17 . 1/10
The whole thing with kushina is bull.
Why not just kill her. Save the trouble
tyler1996 chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
good story but don't stop it is very interesting story with a complying plot so keep going
apeljohn chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Good story - very readable and doesn't cling too much to canon. I look forward to more. Normally I would include a technical criticism in my review, but I honestly can't think of anything.

Regards your question in the A/N: I'm personally against harems in serious fics. It creates the same sort of cognitive dissonance as Naru/Sasu yaoi: there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, and *theoretically* these characters could both be homosexual (albeit at odds of about 200 to 1), but the prevalence of Naru/Sasu fics is just not supported by anything in the mangas. Similarly, in the real world, harems don't tend to happen if the women involved have any choice in the matter, and there's nothing in canon to say that this is a common arrangement in Narutoverse. I have actually been in a three-way relationship myself (polyamorous rather than harem), and I can tell you that it takes a great deal of mental tightrope-walking. Certainly you can't just collect women like they're Pokemon.

So my first choice would be to back up a step and drop the Yugito pairing. My second choice would involve some serious relationship angst as Yugito and FemHaku tear each other to shreds (no Fu). Adding Fu would make the angst even more interesting, but that's probably not the way you wanted to go with this fic. (Actually, if that *is* the way you wanted to go, I'd suggest having Fu crushing on Yugito, and hating Naruto as a result.)
pikachucat chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
awesome more please
Jose19 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I hope to see Kushina go back to Naruto because she is his true mother, and in the original story she truly loved him but what will Konoha do with Naruto because Danzo will not let go of his weapon, and Naruto is too valuable to let go.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
hi
i like this story so far, and i'd like to tell you : please don't let that romance part become a too huge part of the story and also i think haku and yugito are enough, so don't put anyone else in that relationship / (mini harem) , please
Sin Ouroboros chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
this story is ABSOLUTLEY INCREDIBLE I really love this story and really hope you update soon I really want to read more of it also is there going to be a time skip? also I think it would be cool for it to be a Naruto/fem-Haku/Yugito/Fuu pairing. also is naruto ever going to be able to use hiraishin?
tztkjd chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Nice story, but I feel like Kushina and Danzo are being dicks, especially considering Kushina's attitude towards Naruto. At least Sarutobi's still nice.
shouldibedoingthis chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT you had to kill it by bring in kushina and having her be like this. why did you do it this was great but you fucked it up. god dammit! i really liked this but you had to kill it with a naruto hating kushina GOD!
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »