Reviews for Worthy of Trust and Confidence
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I like it! For once, B is the famous one in their relationship.
Luv4Kristen chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Really enjoyed this two shot and your characters, and would love to see it continued. I'll put it on alert in case you do :) Great writing! Look forward to reading your other work. Thanks for sharing. Gwen
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
GOOD JOB! hope Edward didn't lose his job.
stephi910 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
good story, hope you choose to continue
Amanda Cullen001 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
loved it. and i think that you should continue with it because it could be a really awesome story.
KazM77 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Seriously hot and totally addictive.
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Yes please continue! Love some secret servward!
Toasted Coconut chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I hope that you will continue this story:0))
NY13 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I love this...more please...although I wish you would describe how Edward sees Bella more. Lots of how Bella sees Edward physically but less of the reverse. It was the same with Home Run.
blake18 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I really enjoy this story I hope you contiue it
Coza chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Oh lord have mercy! Please continue...
wishiwazbella chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
i think you should continue this
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
whoa little mama i do love me some SSward pov :) sorry it took me so long to get to this but im so hapy you wrote it!
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
"...he tells me I'm not looking after Angler after all; I've been assigned to attend Pepperdine University with Book. " Hee, hee, hee! I love those names! Good job. I didn't figure out why the Mrs. is Feather, though, unless it is because she is flighty...?

Thanks for taking the story further in this chapter! I was a little frustrated where ch 1 ended.

I would love it if you continued this story! I am going to put it on alert just in case. And I AM reading Tie me Here in Time!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I will take some "Mr. Serious-Business-Secret-Service-Agent-ward" and "Hottie McSecret Service Agent" anytime! Great names!

"Can't even give the illusion of wasting taxpayer dollars"-Thanks. I was wondering why they were on a commercial coach flight! You cleared that right up!

"...when he reaches behind his head and pulls his current shirt off, I'm stunned.

He's not half naked for very long, but the brief glimpse I get of his chest leaves me breathless. In the span of ten seconds, I see a tightly muscled chest covered with a smattering of hair, notice that his biceps are really well defined, his abs are a thing of beauty, and I wonder what the end of his happy trail looks like."

-whoa, that was HOT! Not to mention the kiss! I can't believe he didn't pull back once he realized what he was doing, but I am so glad that he didn't!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »