Reviews for Worthy of Trust and Confidence
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my, I hope the camera phones caught their good sides and not their 'O' faces, 'cause executions would become available by jury and executive order!
alexandratrueblue chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
:}
cravingtwilight chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
alice will be so glad, rofl
cravingtwilight chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
CynMar Rom chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
aaawwwww that was really sweet :) I loved it

Much love!
CynMar Rom chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I hope your sugeries go well, hon. My prayers are with you :)

Much love!
Nehnah14 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Mmmm Secret Serviceward...God that image is pure perfection.

Black suit, white shirt, black tie and shades...Yummy Yum Yum!

Even better, watching Edward rip off his shirt...Um...Yes and Please, with a cherry on top!

I seriously could have done with a look into their future, but hey, that's just me!

Great story!
Cassiakohn chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
ummm Edward as a bodyguard is definitely my new happy place. I'd definitely be quick to push his buttons just to get a reaction. LOVE IT!
Runaway'96 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Thos was a great story, I really enojyed reading it! :) xx
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Girlnorth recommended your story at :

I randomly stumbled upon this recently completed story the other day, and it made me smile. It’s kind of cute, light, and fun.

Charlie “Angler” Swan is the President of the United States, and Edward is the Secret Service agent assigned to guard his daughter Bella “Book” Swan. Sparks fly immediately, and before long, they find themselves in a compromising position.

I love the idea of Edward as a Secret Service Agent. I didn’t even have to imagine what he’d look like suited up with dark sunglasses:

[see pic on site]

Guh.

Bella is spunky in this, and Edward is straight-laced. I enjoyed the chemistry that resulted from their differences.

This is a quick read, pure fluff, and just fun. Give it a go.
m0nt chapter 6 . 10/17/2011