Reviews for The Dragon King
SnowHelm chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow, I've just found this and it's amazing! My heart leapt into my throat when I realised what would happen with the third dragon. You built it up wonderfully. Fantastic.
CouslandSpitFire chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews... this is AWESOME!

(And so, so true... LOL I was just fighting the High Dragon and played through it 3 times so I could get good screenshots. Alistair got the killing blow each time... but how can you possibly be mad at him?)

I really love, love, love your stories! I'm through some of them, although I should be studying for my exam tomorrow, so I'll have to postpone the rest... I just wanted to let you know how amazing your little snippets are and what a great job you do at capturing the characters.

And also: The Dragon King has an awesome ring to it!
darkgoddess2007yahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story! And I know what you mean, that kill-stealing bastard (literally)!
arysani chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So funny, because I too have a strange affection for Alistair being BastardPrince/DragonSlayer. He does always seem to get the finishing move. (Except for the first time I slew the archdemon, it was actually WYNNE who got to be all BADASS with Spellweaver and DAMN that woman is EPIC)

I actually am constantly sad for a brief moment every time he jumps or rolls off the varying dragons and doesn't say "THAT WAS AWESOME!" He should. Because it ALWAYS is.

(I did get to slay Flemeth ONCE. It was fanbloodyTASTIC.)
Aziethe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was so cute! I enjoyed having the alternate ending too - bittersweet and funny and /so/ Alistair.
nefarious vixen chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Yeah, it's always the sword - and- board dudes who are always stealing the thundaa. Lovely snippets, and the third one is especially bittersweet. Sometimes I wonder if this game was purposely made for the girls because the romance is so dang - good -. Hard to find well written RPGs with that has a nice balance between male and female players.

Well done as always :D