Reviews for As It Began
RoxyMoron chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
I know its been a while, but I miss this story... wish you would update
Scatter Bolt chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
What's the hold up? You are rapidly approaching a year since the last update. If you'd placed the story on hiatus or abandoned it, please let us know.
Karibbean chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
Well done! More story? ;)
Katherine NotGreat chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
Dear mate,

Thanks a lot for the dedication and for the touching and poignant poem! Of course we do pray things go different for a certain Knave then in the film's ending!:) (HINT! HINT!)

Best wishes,

Kate
RoxyMoron chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
awwwww you teased me with a poem! it was a good poem though. Anxiously awaiting a new chapter

RoxyMoron
Devil Red chapter 18 . 10/26/2010
I love this story! You are doing a good job of weaving new elements into the canon story. The relationship between Tarrant and Mirana is well-written and thought out. I'm glad that they have finally reconciled. It was hard to see them at odds. They are such a sweet couple. I can't wait until Alice finds out the truth. Here's hoping the next chapter isn't long in coming. :)
RoxyMoron chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Just so you know i just started this from the begining. Hoping for an update soon!

LOVE

RoxyMoron
Karibbean chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
oooooooooooo nice ending! I'm intrigued as to what Stayne has planned! The whole was so lovely to read! Finally Mirana expresses herself to Tarrant! That was delightful! Could use more of that... hahaha!
Niphuria chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
I understand the rant, tho I think it's better placed in a profile, but the sheer amount of stories don't mean that they are good or merited no matter the pairing! I do not think Tarrant and Mirana make any sense whatever, but your story is good despite my feelings on the matter.

I really enjoy it, actually! Well, AM enjoying it! I think first and foremost to have fun writing whatever we like. I'm glad you are! And you've made quite a good story here!

Nicely done!
Xntricgrrrl chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
I have been so afraid that, with interest in this pairing seemingly waning, you would abandon this story. I've been following it since Chapter 1 (as well as following the Curious Couple group on DA) and am so thrilled to see another chapter. Though it pains me greatly to see the turmoil between Tarrant and Mirana and Clara being nasty and manipulative, it's a definite testament to your skills as a writer. Conflict! Rising action! A perfect example of superior fanfiction. Please, please, please keep up the good work.
RoxyMoron chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
YAY YAY YAY YAY! you updated! it twas beautiful!
cdcase chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
Awesome fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the entertaining work!
Niphuria chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
I'm probably the only one who doesn't want the ending everyone else wants, but great story all the same! I know it will be Mirana and I, as reviewer Tattant says. Oh, well, that will do! Update, please!
Tarrant chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
I knew those two where up to something

I must admit though, these are some painful memories to be reflecting upon

though at-least I know how it ends, unlike your dear fans who are wiggling in there seats

Ss always keep up the good work, and if you need anything cleared up im more then happy to help.

those two tend to...disagree...on how certain events played out

till then, Fairfarren

P.S.

Mirana sends her Love
RoxyMoron chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
oooooh Mirana was deliciously evil with the whole antidote bit. Ive said it as it began i love this story keep up the good work