Reviews for The Only Exception
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 3/2
Yesssssssss! Finally an amazing Oracle King story with a HAPPY ENDING THAT WAS STILL A LITTLE SORROWFUL! ilysm
jasongraceless chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
OMG! Gods, this is AMAZING. I loved it. Great job!
fiendishly chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it
dkjfaldkfads chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Gods I love this!
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Why, I find nothing wrong with the ending!

It /is/ a bit sweet, but it is still lovely nonetheless.
Anna S chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love love love this. I very recently started shipping Rachel and Nico and I'm glad I did because there's some really great material ( like this piece!). I liked your ending. I think that you could elaborate and make this a story. I'd read it. Great job :)

- Anna S. xx :)
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice job! Angsty ending may have been better, but maybe that's just me.
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This started out so sad and got so much better by the end :3 i love it keep up the amazing work!
lexelial chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is really good. And you're right, the ending just isn't as good as the rest of your story, but its still really good.
Yikai chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
What? Psshht. I LOVE this ending. LOVE. It's so sweet and beautiful, like the rest of this fic. I actually read this awhile back but I think i forgot to review. Still, amazing job on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I know I'm a dork but the FEEEEEEEEELS! DONT YOI DARE REWRITE THE ENDING. IT WAS PERFECT. *Coughs uncomfortably* Sorry for the outburst...
arysani chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love this pairing. Thank you for the fluff :)
Yikai chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is beautiful. It's simple yet so full of emotion. I love the style of writing too. Just awesome.
random-k chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i like the ending it fits
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
If he had to be with a character from the books...she'd be it.