Reviews for Second
Naytopia chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
So, wow. That just about sums it up. I've read some of your other stuff, and I'm extremely impressed, but I needed to comment on this particular piece. I recently started playing the dwarf noble origin, and when Gorim dropped my PC, I was thunderstruck. I was sad and angry and disappointed and hurt(more so than I probably should have been, considering that it's *just a game*), and you've captured that pretty much perfectly. Hats off to you and your brilliance.
jweean chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

I mean, well done. I loved this. i_i

(And now I cry for my Aeducan all over again.)
Sensoo chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
The language is stark and beautiful and the situations contain the right amount of hardness and sorrow. Needless to say, I enjoyed it very much.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful, touching, and bittersweet. I believe that the Aeducan origin is the most emotionally difficult origin in the game, and this exemplifies it. You've bottled up the essence of the hardships faced by the dwarf noble.
Lilith Morgana chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is so good! I love the clear and sharp language, it cuts down to what it important and really fits a character like Aeducan, too. Lovely.
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aside from what the others said, I especially appreciated that you didn't make her fall in love with Alistair. It really set her up as different, and made her heartbreak over Gorim more resonating.

NuitNuit chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
As always, much love :) Really, this is one of my favorite of your pieces.
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is really well done and lovely.
mille libri chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Very well done. I love the way the word is used throughout, and all the different permutations, the way the story is told in suggestions and hints - it's very nice work.
Crisium chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I didn't get the chance to tell you this earlier, not properly, but this is really gorgeous. The stripped-down sense of the structure makes it feel exquisitely honest; the language has an elegant spareness that makes you pay attention to every word.

An instant favorite, of course, and just one more reason to love Aeducan.