Reviews for Save The World? Maybe Change It? Without A Doubt
desperatelyobvious chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
I'm really confused with your story, but I really loved your poem. as in, sometimes people make poems that sound forced and childish, but your was amazing. Good job! :D
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Wow. Extremely powerful. Especially your last chapter. -shudder- It's so amazingly scary!

Update soon.

Midnight-Moonlight-Masquerade chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
no shit SHERLOCK
loveislouder94 chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is an amazing poem! And if I had any skill at revewing, I would be able to offere more helpful comments, but I don't so I won't. I love how you skipped from past to present, and yet connected the segments. It all flowed really well. Looking forward to your next update! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
*shudder* this was really creepy, and raised a lot of questions about right and wrong etc. You captured Max's yo-yoing emotions well. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Yes, I agree, Angel was very odd at the end there. As for Teams, I think I'd have to say I'm Switzerland. Sorry it's taken me so long to review, I've had limited computer access lately...Yes, isn't it annoying how it's so easy to inject yourself into the characters you write about? Anyway, I really liked this chapter! Nicely done! :)
little lea valkyrie chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Once again, amazing. Out of the many, many stories here, you can capture /emotion/. And I think I've all ready said that, but it's true.

You know, if you squint, it is almost Max, and maybe it's Lady Macbeth, too? There was the whole out-d***ed spot moment, at the beginning and then again near the end. Then there are subtle references to the the books that may or may not have been intentional.

I can't tell who the guy is, but it might be Fang. again, if you squint. Because, save the abuse, their relationship was like that. They couldn't be near each other, yet that's the one thing they needed the most.

Anyway, that is just my thoughts on the subject. On a more technical note, I love your voice. It's brilliant. This poem has a kind of halting beat to it, that just drives home the fact that she just /killed/ her ex.

I hope your muse comes back. I know how fickle a creative muse can be. But if all it takes is some time, then by God, take all the time you need between chapters. Are they even chapters, or connected one-shots? Didn't you say something like that in an earlier author's note? I'm probably more than a little confused.

Thank you so, so much for this story.

Oh, and I don't know if I've said this before, but I absolutely love your summary. It is the perfect set-up for an emotional thriller of epic proportions. And I /know/ you have the potential to write something that spectacular. I have high hopes for this story. :)
Lara D chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
WOW. That was preeety powerful my friend! :D Awesome Job!

blackwolf412 chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
naughty, naughty. you never told me you were writing anything so intriguing. if you had maybe i would've read this and reviewed it sooner!

really good, g. nice job so far.
little lea valkyrie chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Once again, you've done it. Captured a tortured soul and put her on display for the world to see. A beautiful, sickening soul. This is raw emotion. This is grief. This is pain. This is change. And you've done a masterful job channelling every single emotion of the rainbow into this story.

I cannot wait to see what you can do next.

UnbrokenSilences chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Creepy thought by Angel in the end, but I like it. Deep. Dark. Thoughtful.
bryceXD chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
you kno i love all your stories but theyre so damn long! continue with your novels. youll get somewhere
brknheadphones chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Yay! You posted! -happy dance-

So, right now everyone but Angel and Max are brainwashed. They had worked for Itex. They are crazy strong. Max cuts herself and might be bipolar. Angel is getting creepier.

Does that sound right?
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
What are you talking about? I thought everyone was perfectly in character this time. And while I'm waiting for a sort-of solid plot that ties into the other chapters, I'm content to let you show it to us in bits and pieces as you wish.

Update soon!