Reviews for My Taiyoukai The Story
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
My advice still remains the same and it now goes for all your other fanfictions. I love sesshomaru and i would love for you to update soon, i wish you the best of luck and thank you for writing these fanfictions i really love to read them and i'm always sad when they are finshed but it is always worth it. Your fanfictions are some of my favouirates and i would really love you to continue them (the longer the chapters and greater the number of chapters the more i love them).
Mischief3.0 chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Awesome story! U must finish immediately!
Otaku and gamer chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Yay! I think i am in love with your stories !
-Your fan from Turkey
GoddessOfInuYokai chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
It's ok :3
Xxredninja chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I love it so much and cant wait for the chapter but zI think that after or before kagome gives birth she should get kidnapped!
read ya later!
anime pirate 13 chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
cant wait 4 the next ch :) good luck in geting an idea
xxoikilluoxx chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
i have an idea i love the story pm me so i will tell u my idea
lakeya2700 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
i think u sbould bring back a foe and make them come after kagome rin and shippo and make rin and shippo their real children by adoption and because of the new foe kagome and the children have to hidden. but i do hope u update soon.
xxoikilluoxx chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
i sure hope u get this story finish i really want to know wat the ending of this i really lovin the story
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Oooohh pl update
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
this is great, keep it up
Elizabeth Roses chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
gay Jaken ewewewewewewewewe EW!
Raven-2010 chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
I love it when Rin and Shippo nail Kag at the same time, their so adorable (_)

XxSoliexHiddenxX chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
wish i could read what she was reading sounds interesting and awww poor shippo and rin.
b0red chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Add a new chapter soon cause I would hate to see a brilliant story go unfinished. }