Reviews for Vampires Will Never Hurt You
kellis chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
cool! i wrote one too!
Daily Sinner chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wah! Can I request to it not being a one-shot!?
HannahxGray chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is superb :) You so need to make this into a full length story I would read it like there was tomorrow :)
FutureMrs.Horan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Write more! Pleasee!3
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It would be awesome if you would turn this into a fullblown story.
tiffany chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
IT WAS GREAT AND THE LYRICS GREAT TOUCH AND GREGORY HE MAY BE YOUNG BUT DAMN HE IS SEXY
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I like your one shot but I also think it would be an awesome full length story. Maybe you should give is a try.
Caffeineoverload65 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow you did a really good job of getting all the important stuff in there all at once, it would totally make a good full length story, you could have a love triangle between Jacob, Tony and Anna (yay!) or something crazy like that. Loved it though!
EclipseTheVampire chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
PLEASE MAKE THIS A STORY! This is wickedly awesome. I love the characters and Gregory's so awesome! This story is just...SPECTACULAR! PLEASE!
TaurusGamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this is really good u should make it a story more than a oneshot its good!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this is good! i like it! :) will u write me a story? :) si'l vous plait? haha ;P
CutiePie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Awesome! Gregory and My chemical Romance! How better can it get? I hope this could be an actual story cause it seems really interesting and I want to read more, but hey, even though it's a one shot, that's good enough for me!

Keep up the good writing:)
littlekatie2010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
can't you carry it on it's quite good and intresting... i'd enjoy reading more.