Reviews for Jealousy
Jinxie2013 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well written
tatimac chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
that is a interesting point of view from that chapter, I felt so bad for Gabrielle back then
I think Xena went too far with Antony, she had feelings for him, poor Gabrielle
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love this! I like Gabby's jealous streak too if it leads to this. I haven't actually seen this episode. It isn't on Netflix. Any idea where I can find it?
Healer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love her jealous streak too!

I have now a huge grin on my face that certainly will take me at least through the day without getting cranky, hopefully, the rest of the week.

Thanks.
xWarriorBardx chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This really made me smile. You have done a wonderful job of capturing Gabrielle's feelings in that episode and I think the fic reflects what she would have been thinking. I like Gabrielle's jealousy in this episode, it was one of the episodes that really says that Xena and Gabrielle were lovers, I mean who would be that jealous of a friend kissing some guy? I really love the ending, it was a nice touch and should have been in the episode. Great fic :)
C.h.i.W chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awesome!
Pendulum666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hehe! Loved this. It fit very well into the timeline of the episode, and had very good characterization of them. :) This was brilliant.
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very nice. That's one of my favorite subtext moments, and the scene that you describe could fit perfectly into the story line. Amusing and good use with the characters. Definitely two thumbs up.
DarkMoroseXena chapter 1 . 3/13/2010